Job title: Community Liaison
Company: Precision Oral Surgery GA
Job description: Role and Responsibilities
The Community Liaison will be responsible for promoting the services of the Oral Surgery Practice in a specified geographical area. Working in conjunction with the office and marketing team, the Community Liaison will develop strategic plans designed to create new business. A significant amount of time will be spent building and fostering referral source relationships. The Community Liaison will also work with the clinical team to ensure the practices in the designated territory are meeting or exceeding new patient goals.
- Expand the Practice’s network by increasing the number of referring source relationships with dental practices within the surrounding community.
- Partner with Surgeons to build marketing plans and achieve growth-oriented goals.
- Meet with dentists, office managers, practice administrators, etc. to include both prearranged appointments and drop-in visits with the goal of increasing patient referrals.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with dentists and supporting administration staff.
- Know and understand local competition, monitor market trends.
- Develop awareness of new surgeons, new services and/or new opportunities for referents.
- Bring potential business partnerships to management.
- Deliver information on events and services to referents.
- Design quarterly engagement delivery campaign.
- Assist in selecting appropriate educational methods with Continuing Education courses including instructors, faculty, and potential attendees.
- Design and organize local referent educational and social events, including venue selection, catering selection, marketing plan, day of support, etc.
- Responsible for planning, developing, and publishing original, high-quality content on social media platforms.
- Keep detailed records of daily activities and contacts made throughout the day.
- Keep management informed on your results by submitting weekly activities reports or on an as needed basis.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or a minimum of five years relevant experience required.
- Sales or marketing experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Aggressive in expanding networking opportunities.
- Effective in building new relationships and ongoing relationship management.
- Creative and competitive in strategic planning.
- Highly motivated, result oriented, and driven by success.
- Ability to work both independently and on a team.
- Ability to create and manage individual marketing initiatives designed to assist with meeting and exceeding new patient visit goals.
Core Benefits & Wellness
- Medical (including Virtual Care), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Competitive pay, Bonus potential, and annual merit reviews
- 401(k) Plan w/Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with HDHP health plans
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Spouse and Child Life Insurance
Time Off, Disability And Leave Of Absence
- Paid Vacation (Starting at 2 weeks) and 6 Annual Paid Holidays
- Employer Sponsored Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability Plan
Location: Smyrna, GA
Job date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 04:24:18 GMT