Job title: Early Careers: Analyst/Communicator- Chicago
Company: Willis Towers Watson
Job description: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity
What is an Analyst / Communicator, Employee Experience?
As an Analyst / Communicator within our Communication & Engagement Solutions Community, you will help our clients with communication and engagement strategies, HR and reward communication/digital solutions, and more. You’ll collaborate on cross-functional teams to plan, organize, and successfully deliver on client engagements (including the employee experience, Total Rewards communications, organization transformation, the future of work, AI, wellbeing, benefits and culture) while ensuring these projects are on time, on budget, and within scope. To be effective in this role, you will need strong business acumen along with confidence to interact with more senior colleagues and key client contacts.
Comfort navigating ambiguity and uncertainty, organized thinking and communication skills, and a willingness to engage in both strategic design and tactical implementation are also critical to success in this position, as well as being a self starter; willing to take initiative, always thinking ahead, well organized with good time management skills. You will learn to connect solutions across our EX portfolio – including employee insights (listening/surveys, assessments), strategy and change management, behavior change, communications, employee experience software (Embark) and other digital solutions.
- Content Creator. Takes direction and works with the project team to write and develop client deliverables, ranging from presentations, training modules and videos to emails, promotional marketing materials and guides.
- Navigator. Partner with senior colleagues to architect, present and implement custom communication and change management strategies and programs for a broad range of solutions across the Employee Experience portfolio.
- Influencer. Uses highly effective change management and communication skills and experiences to build trust and influence decisions that are critical to achieving the desired outcomes – for the business and clients alike.
- Relationship builder. Easily builds rapport with others, quickly establishing a strong sense of confidence and trust.
- Knowledge pursuer. Brings a thirst for learning, willingness and confidence to step out of the comfort zone to take on new opportunities and gain and grow from new experiences.
- Calm maker. Guides others through difficult situations and projects with an ability to be unflappable in the face of adversity.
- Excellence seeker. Brings a “we” versus “I” mentality without ego or agenda and demonstrates a deep commitment and accountability to doing what it takes to get the work done with the high quality our clients expect and in a way that adheres to our company values of client focus, teamwork, respect, excellence and integrity.
- Dedicated collaborator. Sees potential and unique strengths of each team member. Values development of people through collaborating, providing two-way feedback, creating energy and cultivating a safe environment for colleagues to share, create, learn, develop and thrive.
Criteria / Role Expectations
- Develop technical knowledge and skills across a variety of industries and human capital areas
- Contribute superior work product and consistent project management for assigned projects and follow professional excellence standards
- Develop and write materials for client employee experience projects, contributing strong writing and editing skills
- Act as liaison with internal support staff and the client to ensure data and materials are transmitted accurately, deadlines are clear, meetings are scheduled, and communication is consistent
- Contribute to new business development by drafting statements of work, project plans and budgets
- Contribute to the development of intellectual capital, new tools and approaches
- Progress towards a BA/BS Degree required in a liberal arts, graphic design, business or technology with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Knowledge of current communication and change management trends, marketing and technology (digital and social media), and proven ability to apply that knowledge to client-focused solutions
- A professional presence with strong written, web and oral communication skills, demonstrating creativity and technical expertise
- Ability to manage competing priorities and carry out well-defined assignments according to established guidelines with little to no supervision
- Ability to recognize and diagnose issues, work in teams, and leverage the resources of other related practices to address client challenges
- Ability to draw conclusions from data in a logical, systematic way
- Strong project management, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of agile principles and design thinking
- Availability to travel on an as-needed basis
- Accepting applications from candidates that graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree between May 2022 through August 2023
- Able to work legally in the United States indefinitely and without Visa sponsorship
The Application-Interview Process:
Step 1: Online application, including resume/CV
Step 2: Online assessments and Video Interview
Step 3: Virtual Interview with business
Step 4: Offer and on-boarding
WTW Work Flex: At WTW, we see things differently. We understand flexibility is key to supporting an inclusive and diverse workforce and so we have a variety of different working arrangements which we call “WTW Work Flex”. We encourage colleagues and candidates to make requests for the types of flexible working arrangements that suit them. Visit our career site for more information:
WTW specializes in preparing for the unknown. Here’s how to get ready for the big day:
WTW may be subject to employment-related COVID-19 vaccination mandates from time to time in certain jurisdictions that may require certifying and providing documentation of vaccination against COVID-19 to work in a WTW office.
EOE, including disability/vets
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 04:41:24 GMT