Job title: US Mobile Wireless Carrier Writer
Job description: This position will operate on a remote, freelance basis.
MUO’s sister site, , is looking for writers with a passion for the best tech gear, related services, accessories and add-ons that help people optimize their devices and get more value from their tech purchases.
This commerce-focused contributor will write a variety of content types related to US Mobile Wireless Carriers including:
1) Short articles answering questions about specifications or configurations, common purchase considerations, or carrier limitations.
2) Comparisons of similar carriers based on online research, to spotlight potential strengths and weaknesses of each in order to help consumers make informed purchase decisions.
- Reliably produce content and meet assigned deadlines
- Coordinate with the editorial team for assignments and feedback
- Input work into our CMS using specific article templates
- Find and format images
- Follow strict formatting guidelines
- Cover Letter (tell us why you want to write for us!)
- 2-3 tech articles you’ve written that demonstrate your writing abilities (Commerce articles preferred)
Applicants must have a self-starter attitude and possess the following requirements
- Relevant experience in writing and editing in the English language
- Adequate knowledge of US Wireless Mobile Carriers like Verizon Wireless, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Mint Mobile, etc.
- Comfortable using a non-basic CMS
- Attention to detail in regards to accuracy of information and formatting
- Basic understanding of modern online e-commerce content is a plus
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Proficient in researching products online, using company websites and newsrooms
- Understanding of proper attribution of information cited in stories is also a must
The hiring team at Android Police will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you’d make a solid addition to the team. Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Buffalo, NY