Job title: Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver – Collection Route
Company: Midwest Logistic Systems
Job description: San Antonio, TX
Average pay: $1,050-$1,250 weekly
Home time: Daily
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
Job ID: 223346
- Work directly for
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work, with occasional Saturdays.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers.
- No-touch, mostly drop-and-hook freight.
- Routes that include multiple stops at suppliers and a delivery to an auto plant or a cross dock.
Pay and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- Additional bonuses based on driving performance.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of San Antonio, TX.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and Christmas.
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures, qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver, please contact an MLS recruiter at 800-636-3143.
Job MLS Driver
Sign On Bonus
Expected salary: $1050 – 1250 per week
Location: Poth, TX
Job date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:03:12 GMT