Job title: Physician Relations Specialist (Remote)
Job description: Company Description
M3 is the global leader in digital solutions in healthcare. We work with a range of sectors including healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and charities; services provided to these sectors include market research, medical education programs, promotional programs, clinical development, job recruitment and clinic appointment services. M3 has grown by more than 20% year-on-year for the past 15 years, achieving over 1 billion dollars in revenue annually.
Founded in 2000, with start-up investment capital from Sony, M3’s mission is to make use of the internet to increase, as much as possible, the number of people who can live longer and healthier lives, and to reduce, as much as possible, the amount of unnecessary medical costs. Key achievements of M3 Inc. include:
- Named in Fortune’s 2020 ‘Future 50’ list, ahead of Facebook and Amazon
- Ranked in Forbes’ 2020 Global 2000 list of the world’s largest public companies
- M3 is the only company incorporated after the year 2000 to be included in the Nikkei 225 Index
- Listed in Forbes’ ‘Asia’s 200 Best Over a Billion’ in 2019
- In 2020 M3 founded the ‘M3: Stop COVID-19 Fund’ and pledged one billion yen to support COVID-19 related initiatives
Due to our continued growth, we are hiring for a Physician Relations Specialist to join Profiles, an M3 company.
This position is fully remote and you will be able to work permanently from your home.
About the Business Unit:
PracticeMatch is the industry leader in providing practicing physician and resident/fellow data and services to in-house physician staffing professionals and offers a continuum of services designed to provide a clear competitive hiring advantage to health organizations.
As the physician recruiting industry evolves, PracticeMatch continues to innovate with new solutions for physician sourcing, developing sourcing solutions enhanced with the power of PracticeMatch databases. With an in-house staff of experts, telemarketing, email marketing, and direct marketing, PracticeMatch offers healthcare sourcing solutions and customer service unsurpassed in the industry.
Essential Duties Include:
- Complete phone interviews with physicians to obtain their personal contact information and future practice desires.
- Place outbound calls to physicians in regards to future practice opportunities.
- Connect with residents/fellows on social media platform
- Inform physicians on PracticeMatch’s career resources
- Receive inbound calls from physicians, hospitals, and administrators.
- Work independently in order to meet their daily and weekly quota of phone call attempts as well as physicians interviewed.
- Produce between 80-100 calls each day
- Superior listening skills and professional phone communication
- Experience using LinkedIn
- Possesses self- motivation and assertiveness to achieve goals
- Is experienced with a ‘sales’ approach towards “gate-keepers”
- Outbound call experience preferred.
- High school degree or equivalent work experience in market research; sales and/or customer support preferred
- Efficient communication skills are required in order to be successful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Attention to detail, as the job consists of data entry of information received from physician.
A career opportunity with M3USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Day
*M3 reserves the right to change this job description to meet the business needs of the organization
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 04:17:08 GMT