Job title: General Manager
Company: Farmburger LLC
Job description: Farm Burger is Growing the Herd!
We are a neighborhood burger joint serving 100% grassfed burgers. Our chefs partner with local farmers and ranchers to create a menu grown by the community. Whether we’re creating a burger topped with our pork belly or finding a creative way to use this year’s heirloom tomatoes, we bring our passion to the table.
We are in search of awesome people to join our team. We will reward through above-market pay and opportunities for quick growth in a growing company. Learn more about us at .
POSITION: GENERAL MANAGER (GM)
Locations: Huntsville, AL – 930 Bob Wallace Avenue
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Safety is our number one priority during this time. We are following a number of different protocols to ensure safety, and this can be discussed during the initial interview.
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Socially distanced in-person interview process (remote interview optional)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
General Manager Job Description:
GM reports to Regional Manager. Primarily engaged in the supervision of the entire Front of House (FOH) and Back of House (BOH) operation. Responsible for the complete 4-wall P&L controllables, development of all personnel, maintenance of FB Health Protocols program, complete understanding of FB food concept and quality requirements, and protection of the guest experience regarding FB expectation.
- Participate in weekly Dashboard review call with Regional Manager
- Execute weekly scrub of Food and Beverage inventories
- Ensure weekly FOH and BOH schedules are posted accurately and timely
- Execute commitment in the development of entire team from the KM down to the part-time employee
- Strict adherence to The Grass training modules
- Weekly / monthly beverage inventory control by using beverage cost calculations and ultimately, meet expected targets.
- Weekly ordering of beverage related product(s) while maintaining suitable inventory levels to meet beverage cost and on-hand inventory targets.
- Entry of Food, Beverage, and Paper inventories into Compeat
- Weekly inventory scrub audits in Compeat to ensure all phases of COGS reporting are accurate and under control (Previous Inventory / Weekly Invoicing / Current Inventory)
- Weekly ordering of paper goods while maintaining suitable inventory levels to meet on-hand inventory and cost targets.
- Critical analysis and understanding of daily / weekly sales goals
- Weekly schedules (FOH / BOH) written to meet sales forecasts and Buddy cost controls
FB Culture component
- Possess a strong desire to support local agriculture
- Possess a strong desire to support your community
- Possess a strong desire to develop Professionally
- Possess a high level of curiosity
- Lead weekly Key meetings
- Write and present Annual performance reviews for all salaried employees based upon The Path career module
- Ensure all FOH managers complete The Grass training modules
- Ensure all daily bank deposits balance with sales reporting and deposited into the bank account in a timely manner to meet expectations.
- Supervise the daily service cash flow accuracy by counting ‘down’ register drawers and balancing against sales reporting.
- Maintain petty cash flow integrity by supervising the daily collection, storing, and documentation of all petty cash receipts and balance against in house petty cash funds.
- Supervise weekly storing and submission of all restaurant invoices.
- Maintain the production of effective tip allocations by creating and completing weekly tip tracking logs.
- Ensure all EOM submissions are accurate and meet deadline expectations
SERVICE / STAFFING
- Lead by example and See You Tomorrow
- Ensure the Interview, hire, and training process for all new employees strictly adhere to The Grass FB Training program standards.
- Communicate progress of new hires to the RM.
- Daily lineups to educate the FOH department about specials, seasonal items, beverage offerings, explanation of sourcing, daily sales goals, etc.
- Apportion of FOH/BOH tasks to maintain the expected level of efficiency for the entire restaurant during service.
HEALTH COMPLIANCE / SAFETY / CLEANLINESS
- Complete Food Handling Safety program if not currently certified.
- Supervise the FOH/BOH team to ensure all are trained on FB Food Handling
- Supervise adherence to the health department regarding time / temp standards.
- Train FOH/BOH departments to use equipment safely and correctly and notify RM of maintenance issues.
- Ensure FOH/BOH cleanliness, through the supervision of adhering to a regular cleaning schedule, directing others in the appropriate use of chemicals, and correcting deviations from standards as observed.
Expected salary: $55000 per year
Location: Huntsville, AL
Job date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 04:18:10 GMT