Job title: Sr. Product Analyst – IT
Job description: Be a part of something powerful at America’s premier energy provider!
At Exelon, we are united by our values and shared vision for a cleaner and brighter future. We encourage curiosity, value diverse perspectives and we never stop looking for ways to be, work and do better. We know the future is in our hands. That’s why we’re looking for people like you, who have the power to make a difference.
As the nation’s largest utility company, we serve more than 10 million customers through six fully regulated transmission and distribution utilities � Atlantic City Electric (ACE), Baltimore Gas and Electric (BGE), Commonwealth Edison (ComEd), Delmarva Power & Light (DPL), PECO Energy Company (PECO), and Potomac Electric Power Company (Pepco). All 18,000 of us are committed to delivering safe, reliable and affordable energy to our customers, strengthening our communities, supporting a clean energy future and reducing our impact on the changing climate.
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Whether it’s powering lives, supporting communities, or collaborating with colleagues, an Exelon employee is talented, compassionate, forward-thinking and inspired. We are empowered to evolve and advance our careers in an open and inclusive environment. We pride ourselves on being the kind of place where people want to come and stay. We know that investing in our employees’ futures strengthens ours, which is why we offer competitive compensation, incentives and health and retirement benefits.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Member of a product delivery team who supports the entire lifecycle of a product(s) and/or system(s) This includes supporting the core platform day to day operating needs, understanding new business needs, architecting, designing and developing solutions, ensuring quality through testing, release management and change management. Coordinate the tasks for subordinates and collaborate across teams as needed. Independence level: Works independently, or under the guidance of a Manager or Project Manager.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Work with other product team members to determine how to achieve team goals through a clear understanding of business needs and expected outcomes (15%)
- Deliver application and/or infrastructure solutions to meet expected business outcomes by 1) assisting in planning work activities, 2) analyzing requirements, designing and building Software solutions, and 3) enhancing, maintaining or supporting existing products and processes to meet team goals and metrics (40%)
- Maintain and enhance engagement with business partners and other stakeholders; manage scope and expectations with stakeholders (15%)
- Identify and implement continuous improvements associated with the platform to support effortless customer experiences (15%)
- Develop and maintain technical capabilities within supporting discipline or function (including best practices) (5%)
- Review estimates of specific solutions to ensure time, cost and design meets the needs of the business. (5%)
- Participates in strategic product planning meetings for insight on risk, cost vs. benefit, impact (5%)
- Utilize understanding of customer’s business needs to determine requirements
- Applies technical expertise to plan, design, build or support required products and processes
- Help other team members learn appropriate theories, practices and principles that relate to their skill set portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline and 5 – 8 years of experience (product development, product management, business analysis) or 9 – 12 years relevant work experience
- Excellent communications skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to work with remote team members and/or stakeholders
- Ability to build strong relationships with team members and business stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of business practices and processes in (add business specific info).
- Strong understanding of, and demonstrated ability to implement and utilize Agile
- Strong problem-solving skills and analysis ability
- Experience leading small IT Projects or sub-teams and knowledge of IT project management in correlation to the product line
- Manage software support contracts for area of responsibility
- Maintain and enhance engagement with business and IT partners
- Prosci ADKAR� certified
- Agile experience and certifications
- ITIL Certification
- Azure, L7, Apigee, Tibco, Web Services, Oracle Service Cloud, and CISs.
Job date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 04:29:41 GMT