Job title: Marketing Coordinator
Company: Revol Greens MN, LLC
Job description: Job Title:
Director of Marketing
Austin, TX, Chicago, IL, or Minneapolis, MN
Revol Greens: Revolutionizing Fresh Since 2017
Founded in 2017, Revol Greens has quickly grown to the largest greenhouse lettuce producer in the US. With locations in Minnesota, California, Georgia, and Texas (coming 2022), Revol Greens harvests and delivers local lettuce and greens within 24 hours of harvest, resulting in the freshest taste and peak nutrition value. With an experienced growing team and state-of the-art greenhouses, Revol Greens is paving the way to a more sustainable future.
Summary of Position:
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to partner with the Director of Marketing in the development, management, and execution of Revol Green’s marketing strategy and plan. This highly motivated individual will have the opportunity to develop their marketing skills in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to execute marketing activities including advertising, social media channels, website and coupon programs
- Manage digital asset library and ensure all items are properly merchandised on retailer websites
- Execute shopper marketing programs at key customers
- Coordinate production for all in-store signage and point-of-sale materials
- Support in budget management; track expenses and help to process POs
- Help to coordinate trade show activities such as logistics and marketing collateral
- Manage the Revol Green’s internal swag inventory and distribution
- Analyze data to identify actionable insights to drive additional brand awareness and trial
- Assists and performs any other related duties as required or assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritize and hit key deadlines
- Extremely organized; able to create new processes to keep team on track
- Entrepreneurial spirit: ability to handle ambiguity and work in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about Revol Green’s mission!
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration, or equivalent number of years of experience
- 1+ year of experience in marketing
- Previous produce or consumer goods experience preferred
- This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities
- Sitting at a desk and/or starring at a computer screen for extended periods of time
- Occasionally remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Occasionally moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another.
- Constantly communicating with others to exchange information.
- Occasionally repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- $10,000 company paid Life Insurance Policy
- STD & LTD
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k plan with 4% company-match after 6 months of employment
Location: Austin, TX
Job date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 04:16:55 GMT