Job title: Business Development Manager
Company: Questline Digital
Job description: Description:
As a Business Development Manager, you will be the first line of communication and the face of Questline Digital to prospective customers. You’ll share our message, build professional relationships, and generate new business.
Your efforts to introduce Questline Digital’s customer experience, marketing, creative and technology expertise to interested clients will open the door for our growth.
Preferred candidates will live in the Columbus area and be able to work a hybrid office/WFH schedule.
CORE ACCOUNTABILITIES (Essential Functions):
- Use Salesforce, marketing automation technologies, cold calling, social selling, and email prospecting to nurture leads and develop new relationships in the energy utility industry and related fields
- Develop sales strategies
- Identify prospects’ needs and suggest appropriate products and services
- Introduce prospective clients to sales executives
- Report to VP with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Hybrid of Standard Office and Remote Environments
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Questline does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters.
Questline Digital is a marketing and technology agency that builds engaging experiences throughout the customer journey, boosting program participation and overall satisfaction for energy utilities across the U.S. Requirements:
The Business Development Director should have:
- Proven sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Patience and great phone etiquette
- Strong work ethic, coachable, motivated
- Prove proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM software
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
Universal Questline Digital Competencies:
- Prioritizes: Identifies more critical and less critical activities and assignments; adjusts priorities when appropriate
- Takes action: Implements new ideas or potential solutions without prompting; does not wait for others to take action or to request action
- Adjusts behavior: Deals effectively with changes in the work environment; tries new approaches appropriate for new situations
- Leverages resources: Takes advantage of available resources to complete work efficiently; coordinates with internal and external partners
- Achieves goals: Works tenaciously to overcome obstacles and meet or exceed goals; derives satisfaction from achieving stretch goals
Location: Columbus, OH
Job date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 04:24:17 GMT