Job title: Sales Operations Associate (Fully Remote) – Dallas
Company: IDOC LLC
Job description: Description:
About the Company
For the past twenty plus years, IDOC has remained committed to the success of independent optometrists, and today has emerged as a leading alliance of private optometric practice owners in the United States. Founded by an optometrist with the first-hand knowledge of private practice ownership, IDOC empowers independent owners to live the practice of their dreams. IDOC’s core value of people first, always and focus on innovation offer a significant competitive advantage to our membership of over 3,200 optometrists – enabling them to embrace change, seize opportunity, and position their practices for long-term success. IDOC serves its members through specialized services, expert guidance from industry-admired consultants, metric-based business analytics, personal account management, member-exclusive vendor discounts and rebates, continuing education opportunities and national, regional, and local peer networking events.
We are proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company! Check out what our employees say makes working here so great:
Role Summary for the Sales Operations Associate
The Sales Operations Associate, known internally as the Member Support Associate (MSA) at IDOC, is responsible for supporting the sales/account management team of Practice Development Managers (PDM) within an assigned region. This is an early-career sales support role, which may lead to advancement opportunities or other roles within IDOC.
Reporting to the Practice Development Leader (PDL), the MSA is responsible for working closely with the team to assure IDOC members in the Region maximize the value of membership service and vendor program offerings. The position requires the propensity to develop strong personal relationships both internally at IDOC and externally with our current Members and with vendor partner sales reps in the field with their region.
A Day in the Life for the Sales Operations Associate
- Triage and handle/hand off inbound calls and emails (customer service requests”) from Members.
- Assist the Region’s PDMs with vendor enrollment & rebate questions, issues, reconciliations.
- Work with IDOC vendor partner team researching issues and solving problems between the member and vendor partner.
- Research and qualify new membership leads and schedule follow up calls with the appropriate PDM.
Responsibilities for the Sales Operations Associate
- Assist Practice Development Leader (PDL) by supporting regional sales and account management goals and activities.
- Provide Sales and administrative support to the Practice Development Manager (PDM), through them or on their behalf.
- Provide ad-hoc and standard reporting to sales management that provide Member insights and opportunities.
- Responsible for various administrative responsibilities for assigned accounts.
- Answer and triage inbound calls and emails from Members.
- Assist and support new Member onboarding calls; prepare materials for onboarding calls.
- Assist the PDM with scheduling and pre-call planning for account management reviews.
- Maintain and updates company’s database of prospects within assigned territory in CRM system.
- Administer the study group marketing campaigns; proactively reach out to Members to join study groups; field Member questions regarding study groups.
- Analyze and resolve systems/vendor enrollment or rebate issues; partner closely with the IT Operations and/or Strategic Partnerships Team to resolve enrollment and/or rebate issues.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of membership and service offerings along with vendor rebate/discount programs.
- Track member’s vendor enrollment and review purchase data to maximize member engagement with vendor partners.
- Provide additional member support in the event of a PDM vacancy due to vacation, short term leave, or otherwise.
- Research and qualify new prospects in HubSpot database from marketing leads and inquiries.
- Conduct pre-qualifying calls for soft leads; qualify the prospect for the PDM.
- Schedule calls for pre-qualified leads with the appropriate PDM.
- Meet assigned goals and other duties as assigned by your manager.
- CRM/data-base management experience desired.
- Highly organized and self-driven.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently or with a team.
- Strong track record of account management – developing and maintaining long term relationships.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge and skills on the use of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Customer focus and strong skills for building relationships and collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Ability to work in a virtual environment.
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 04:25:23 GMT