Job title: Recruitment Coordinator
Company: Comfort Keepers
Job description: Make a difference and join our team! Comfort Keepers is hiring for the position of Recruitment Coordinator in the Charleston area!
Under the supervision of the Charleston Territory Manager, the Recruitment Coordinator manages and coordinates the recruitment, hiring, and onboarding of our compassionate and dedicated team of Comfort Keeper caregivers!
This is a full-time position from 8:30am – 5pm located in our Mt. Pleasant and Summerville, SC office. Apply to join the Comfort Keepers family today!
Recruitment Coordinator Benefits:
- $18 Per Hour + Bonus
- Full Time 40 hour/week
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm
- PTO Package
- ADP Payroll Services
- 401k Retirement Plan
- MEC Health, AFLAC dental, vision, disability
A successful Recruiter will be able to:
- Identify and source potential candidates through direct cold calls, networking, referrals, job fairs, publications, professional associations, internet referrals, etc.
- Maintain an understanding and knowledge of staffing, recruitment, and retention initiatives for the office/region and proactively seek and implement new, creative recruitment tactics to attract qualified candidates.
- Collaborate with managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Partner with management to plan and anticipate workforce planning needs based on business development strategies.
- Implement recruiting strategies and search techniques to source, screen, evaluate and select candidates to recruit top talent within specified time frames.
- Initiate hiring process for Comfort Keepers including processing applications, background screening, assessments, interviewing, and reference checks; makes hiring recommendations.
- Attract suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Complete paperwork for new hires.
- Promote Comfort Keepers reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Provide recruitment reports to team managers.
- Travel up to 20%
The Recruiter will work closely with internal and external contacts including Owners, Managers, Internal Care Coordinators, External Care Coordinators, Caregivers, local job and recruitment resources, and outside Vendors.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum of two years recruitment experience preferred.
- Healthcare industry experience a plus, but not required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strong computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Effective oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
Working Environment: Office and field environment.
Position Physical Demands:
Walking, sitting, and standing with lifting limited to files and records typically not expected to exceed 15 pounds in weight; extended time at a computer work screen and on the telephone. Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
Comfort Keepers Home Care serves Charleston, North Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, Sullivans Island, and surrounding counties!!
Comfort Keepers® is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $18 per hour
Location: Mount Pleasant, SC
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 04:22:16 GMT