Job title: Academy Consultant
Job description: Business Unit
Associate & Organizational Dev
- Attend and actively participate in required training courses
- Participate in assigned and self-driven continuous learning opportunities
- Build and enhance skillsets learned from training program through application in experiential learning and special projects
- Lead presentations to demonstrate skills learned
- Communicate, collaborate and assist in designing, localizing or supporting client solutions and services
- Develop value-driven working relationships with internal and external clients
- Follow and adhere to Cerner and client site policies and procedures
People Management Responsibilities (for associates with one or more direct reports):
- Seek to understand disagreements, ensure all perspectives are heard and facilitate a plan for resolution.
- Delegate the work appropriately, provide clear expectations and follow up to ensure progress and overcome roadblocks. Identify associates and team priorities based on business direction and adjust when needed.
- Lead by example and share knowledge and experiences with associates and team. Create a respectful work environment where you advocate for your team, create accountability and recognize accomplishments.
- Provide timely feedback to encourage success, ensure accountability and connect opportunities for your associates’ development.
- Identify the right talent to achieve the desired results. Promote and build a diverse and cohesive team to accomplish objectives and align associates’ skills to fill gaps.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, covid-19 vaccination, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Entry Level/ Junior Professional
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
- At least 4 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Health Care, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Willing to travel up to 60% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
Hybrid & Onsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered
Working Environment Description
This position offers a Hybrid & Onsite working environment. Meaning you will split working time between a Cerner office or client site and remote. If your current geographical location requires relocating, Cerner will not offer relocation assistance to the specified location. #LI-Hybrid
Location: Kansas City, MO
Job date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 04:21:35 GMT