Job title: Java Developer
Company: Zachary Piper Solutions
Job description: Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Java Developer for a job opportunity supporting a federal company. This position is currently hybrid with some on-site work in Colorado Springs, CO. The Java Developer will support building Web and backend application/services for credentialing/case management system. Candidate must hold a secret clearance.
Responsibilities for the Java Developer:
- Use Java/Spring based REST APIs, along with a Web 2.0 framework, and a continuous integration environment.
- Assist in building customer engagement systems for federal service agencies.
Required Qualifications for the Java Developer include:
- 1+ years of Java development experience to build enterprise applications.
- 1+ years experience with using Java development tools (e.g. Eclipse, JUnit, Git).
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working in an Agile environment.
- Must hold a Secret Clearance.
Preferred Skills for the Java Developer:
· Experience in a large scale Federal IT Program.
· Experience with SAFe Agile delivery framework.
Compensation for the Java Developer include:
- Salary Range: $65,000-130,000 **depending on experience**
- Benefits: Cigna Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Holidays
Expected salary: $65000 – 130000 per year
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Job date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 04:36:16 GMT