Job title: Watchlisting Instructor
Company: Xator Corporation
Job description: Job description
Xator seeks enthusiastic, positive, and proactive self-starters to join our team. Our leadership aims to attract and retain the best and brightest employees, maintain an environment built on trust and pride, and encourage individual and team achievements. We uphold ourselves to an exceptional professional standard of conduct, setting ourselves apart from our competition.
Xator is dedicated to creating and maintaining a lifelong learning environment. We encourage forward-thinking, innovation, and out-of-the-box ideas in an inclusive environment. Our training and continuing education programs allows us to constantly improve services and deliver innovation to our customers. We invest in our employees and they, in turn, advance our clients’ mission.
Clearance Requirement: Active or Current TS w/ a current SCI (willing to sit for the polygraph).
We are seeking a watchlisting instructor to join our team. This is for a part-time role; hours depend on number of classes scheduled per year. It does require an active clearance, so this could be a great opportunity for someone to maintain their clearance while pursuing other interests. The candidate must have at least two years or experience working in watchlisting, whether as a nominator or in other support roles at TSC or NCTC. This role will teach three different watchlist courses for DHS, including introduction, comprehensive overview, and nominator certifying classes. Two of the three are taught virtually and allows work from home (WFH).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
- Provide introductory and comprehensive instruction on watchlisting processes and guidance to DHS employees, which may include intel analysts and law enforcement.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree preferred.
Specialized Knowledge/Skills Requirements
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience specific to watchlisting. with at least 5 years total in the Intelligence Community.
- Ability to operate in a virtual classroom environment, using Adobe Connect, or teaching in-person courses in the DC region.
- Knowledgeable on CAT codes, Watchlisting Guidance, TIDE, TSDB, and Screening Systems.
- Ability to coordinate with guest speakers across other divisions, plan and maintain a tight schedule, and apply excellent orator skills to keep students engaged.
- Experience applying watchlisting knowledge in non-watchlist disciplines in the Intelligence Community.
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely using a variety of styles and technique appropriate to the audience
- Extensive analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, and organization skills
- Ability to get consensus and collaboration across multiple unites
- Ability to participate productively as a contributing member in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
On September 24, 2021, the U.S. Government’s Safer Federal Workforce Task Force issued “2021 Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors” mandating that Covered federal contractors, including Xator Corporation, and their employees shall be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Therefore, this position may require individuals to be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) or have been granted a religious or medical accommodation by December 8, 2021 or shortly thereafter.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Washington DC
Job date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 04:20:36 GMT