Job title: Platform Product Manager – Rasgo
Company: Unusual Ventures
Job description: Platform Product Manager
Calculating metrics in silos causes inconsistent answers from the same data. Rasgo empowers access to
consistent metrics and datasets by centralizing them in your data warehouse.
Rasgo has raised over $25M in venture funding through its Series A, led by Insight Partners with
continued support from Unusual Ventures. We have global enterprise production customers across
Finance, Manufacturing, Biotech, Retail, and Alternative Energy.
TEAM + VALUES
Rasgo is fully remote, with employees located across the US including New York, North Carolina,
California, Tennessee, and Texas. We have grown a world-class team with alumni from Confluent,
DataRobot, Slalom, and Domino Data Lab. Our company was founded on two core values:
Humility: No brilliant jerks, we learn, grow and winas a team
Killer Instinct: Get stuff done, stop at nothing toaccomplish your task.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Rasgo is looking for an experienced product manager who is passionate about building a world-class
SaaS product and who excels at fast-paced development. The ideal candidate will possess a passion for
delivering magical customer experiences and strength working across engineering, product, customer
success, and go-to-market teams to deliver new features against a product roadmap.
As a member of the Product & Engineering Team, you’ll partner with our Founders to play a critical role
in developing the foundational product and beyond. This is a rare chance to help invent a new way of
sharing and operationalizing data enabled by the latest cloud data warehouse technologies.
Key activities in this role include:
- Work with our founders to own and evolve the product roadmap.
- Meet directly with customers’ data and business teams to deeply understand their needs, and translate those into business cases, features, product requirements, and roadmap updates.
- Formalize our target personas and map their user journeys to the product functionality we have today and the items on our roadmap.
- Partner with the marketing and customer success teams to evangelize new features and functionality that is easy to use and understand.
- Manage “Dice Rolls” of new product functionality with engineering (i.e. experimental, beta releases that turn into hardened functionality with user feedback) as well as communication of feature releases to internal and external users.
- Work closely with the go-to-market team to identify, understand, prioritize, and communicate progress on user experience improvements to the product.
- Learn everything about semantic layers for data warehouses and use it to help build a great product
- Experience with hands-on software development
- 5+ years of industry experience / 3+ years of experience in product management for data and analytics products
- You have experience working with engineering teams to design and build products in a fast-paced environment.
- You are skilled analytically and have a strong understanding of SQL.
- You have experience deeply understanding your users and developing empathy for them
Series A Equity, Full Coverage Family Benefits, Unlimited PTO, 401K Contributions, Full Coverage Parental
Leave, Cell Phone and Internet Reimbursement, WFH Reimbursement, Latest Hardware, Competitive
Salary, Remote Environment, Employee Referral Bonuses
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of
personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
or veteran status
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 04:20:55 GMT