Job title: Sr DevOps Engineer
Job description: We are looking for a Sr DevOps Engineer to join our team! Our client works within IA-Based Marketing industry and are based in Chicago, IL. Their platform provides artificial Intelligence-enhanced customer engagement that drives results across the retail, healthcare, telecommunications, and financial industries.
- Intermediate/Advanced English skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-starter, fast learner and flexible to support new technologies, as well as legacy applications.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Build automated pipelines and improve CI/CD functionality.
- Build automation for infrastructure provisioning, management, and maintenance.
- Develop operational capabilities to drive shorter time to resolution, early fault detection, and notification.
- Identify operational problems by observing and studying system functioning and performance results; investigating complaints and suggestions; interviewing process supervisors and operators; completing troubleshooting procedures.
- Utilize our logging, monitoring, alerting, and event-tracing platform to catch live site issues before they even happen.
- Support in-house teams to resolve issues involving infrastructure for the live site.
- Participate in on-call rotation and be proactive about addressing the root cause of issues.
- Provide operational management information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating and engineering data and trends
- Work with our client facing teams and technical leads on new client implementations.
- 3-5+ years of software engineering experience.
- 3-5+ years of cloud infrastructure and devops experience.
- 3-5+ years of developing cloud native applications.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience working within an Agile framework.
- Experience working on cloud infrastructure (Azure).
- Experience with third-party APIs and Web Services, API Gateways.
- Experience implementing and maintaining 3rd party software from ISVs.
- Ability to problem solve and drive solutions-oriented consulting.
- Drive to set standards and create repeatable processes.
Nice to have
- Infrastructure as Code tools: Terraform, Azure Resource Manager.
- Configuration Management: Ansible or similar.
- CI automation: CircleCI, GitHub Actions, Azure Pipelines.
- Languages: PowerShell.
- Infrastructure: Azure, Linux.
- Database: PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka.
- Version Control: Git, Github.
- Deployment: Docker, Kuberenetes.
- Agile framework: Scrum, SAFe.
- Long-Term & Full-time.
- Remote from LATAM.
We have more than 10 years of experience working with ambitious and qualified professionals building world-class teams. Our team now exceeds +600 awesome professionals from all over the world!
Our teams deliver services that include Digital Strategy, Enterprise Service Management, Identity Access Management, DevOps and Software Development, Cloud Adoption and Managed Services. And we hold top tier partnerships with some of the world’s leading innovators, including AWS, SailPoint, AppDynamics, Okta and Atlassian, to name a few.
Some of our benefits!
- Flexible working hours.
- 100% Remote Work, now and post COVID.
- Continuing education, training, and workshops.
- Company-sponsored coursework and certifications.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses!
- Ample opportunity of career advancement.
- Snack Boxes 😉
For more information about us, go to !
If you have the desire to be part of an exciting, challenging and rapidly growing company, !
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 04:17:08 GMT