Job title: Spring Semester Sales Internship – Georgia Southern University
Company: Tom James
Job description: Sales Internship – Spring Semester 2023
Tom James Company has more than 50 years of direct selling expertise in the custom clothing industry. We have grown from a single store to stores throughout 4 continents and more than $500 million in sales.
Our sales force consists of highly motivated, service and sales minded professionals that strive for growth and leadership. By finding and developing long-term, loyal customers, our people build lifestyles to support their personal and professional goals. Our customers are highly successful, busy professionals who demand convenience, quality and excellent service in which we deliver to them.
The goal of the Internship program is to provide you a glimpse into our full-time role of a Sales Professional.
The primary areas of focus for our internships will be:
- No previous industry knowledge is required; just a desire to sell and succeed
- Prospect clients
- Direct/Indirect Referral Concepts
- Listening & Analyzing Phone Calls
- CRM access
- Independently develop clientele
- 8 week remote program (January 9th – March 3rd); 8 hours per week
- 2 in-person, on-campus workshops with required attendance
- Weekly small group calls via zoom
- Paid $15/hour
- Capstone Project
- If the Intern meets the requirements throughout the internship, they can earn a trip to our International Owners’ Conference in the first week of July 2023!
- Active student graduating by August 2023
- Must attend the university in title of posting (due to on-campus requirements)
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $15 per hour
Location: Statesboro, GA
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 04:20:52 GMT