Job title: Business Development Manager, Products – US/CA/LA
Company: The Search Group
Job description: The Search Group is a Risk and Research Consultancy Firm with a strong presence globally particularly in Europe and East Asia. Our global clients rely upon us for all levels of enhanced We also assist clients by developing TSG is growing quickly and is looking for a motivated and committed person to join our team and help deliver on our Products and Services.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible to assist for the end-to-end sales activities to TSG Clients. This position will also work closely with different internal departments to ensure all deliverables are met and all client feedback is captured. We are seeking a Business Development Manager to drive our sales activities reporting to the CEO and working closely with our Client Services Team, this position will be a key contributor that helps define the local sales objectives and integrate them with the global sales strategy by planning, developing, and executing business development activities.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will have a sales revenue target, with a mixture of new business and existing business.
- You will be responsible for formulating and executing sales strategies for key clients to enable sales across all products and services to all key stakeholders.
- You will assist to develop regional marketing strategies and ensure they are executed, tracked, and improved.
- You will develop a consultative approach to sales, by understanding the business drivers of compliance and articulating those in proposed offerings.
- You will actively participate in product demonstrations and managing client queries and expectations throughout the sales cycle through to customer acceptance.
- You will maintain timely and effective communication to all other TSG stakeholders throughout the process.
- You will be responsible for managing accounts, contacts, opportunities, and tasks through the TSG CRM system
Qualifications, Skills & Education Requirements
- 5+ years of total work experience, BSc/BA in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field.
- Experience selling due diligence, risk management or other related services is preferred.
- Demonstrate experience in relationship selling to C-level executives
- Experience in Client support is a plus
- Be productive, resourceful and have a “can do” attitude
- Demonstrate willingness to communicate and collaborate with colleague across borders
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficiency in English required
- Knowledge of high-end compliance services and risk outsourcing solutions
- Ability to manage large accounts
- Market knowledge
- Time management and planning skills
Please submit your CV or Resume in English. This is a remote WFH position.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 04:26:13 GMT