1. Support student and academic data records updates in the Student Database system(university):
– Processing operational updates of student related information.
– Assisting in data cleansing or rectifying data errors made by end users.
2. Assist in the configurations and data set-up of functions in the Student Database system.
3. Provide administrative support on Student Related matters.
4. Any other ad-hoc duties and student administrative related matters.within the Office.
Qualifications and skillsa) Diploma preferred.b) Good command of written and spoken English.c) Proficient in Microsoft Office applicants, i.e. MS Word, MS Excel.d) Proficient in data procesing.
Monday – Thursday: 8.30am to 6pmFriday: 8.30am to 5.30pmDaily lunch hour: 1 – 2pm(Commencement of work : mid Aug 2022)