Job title: Call Center/ITM Agents – Part Time
Company: TAMPA BAY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION.
Job description: As a Part Time Sales & Service Agent you will perform duties in a call center environment by providing professional customer support assistance to members and potential members via telephone, fax, email, chat and written correspondence. Support a sales and service environment in conjunction with the Credit Unions values and goals. Perform a variety of loan, customer support tasks, and virtual teller services that contributes to efficient operation and growth of TBFCU business goals. A Sales & Service Agent provides quality customer service & support to members and assure confidentiality and privacy of member data.
Sales & Service Agent Job Responsibilities:
- Provides information and assistance to members and potential members regarding opening and maintaining Credit Union accounts and services
- Open new accounts through online opening channel
- Refer and cross – sell product and service information to members in helpful, professional manner in an effort to create value to our membership
- Applies thorough knowledge of computer operations/ITM operations when processing transactions (on and offline) with speed, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ensure member and customer satisfaction to consistently meet or exceed customer expectations and develop quality member relationships
- Perform miscellaneous member support correspondence items
- Exercise some independent judgment
Sales & Service Agent Experience:
- Six months to two years of similar or related experience in customer service, including time spent in preparatory positions
- Call center experience preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred
Sales & Service Agent Education:
- High School education or GED required
- Some college preferred
Great Benefits Package!
Location: Tampa, FL
Job date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 05:07:19 GMT