Job title: Campaign Marketing Manager
Company: Surreal Advertising
Job description: Our team is looking for a creative Campaign Marketing Manager to plan, coordinate, implement and oversee various marketing campaigns for a range of products and services. The campaign manager’s duties will include hiring and briefing external agencies and freelancers, monitoring and assessing campaigns, and measuring the ROI of campaigns.
Campaign Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Devise marketing campaigns with the intent of creating leads and acquiring customers.
- Recruit, brief and manage contract or freelance staff to work on campaigns.
- Oversee the quality of the content created by copywriters and designers to ensure that brand identity is adhered to.
- Ensure content created is accurate and error-free.
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
Campaign Marketing Manager Requirements:
- A post-graduate qualification in marketing may be desired.
- Several years’ related job experience may be strongly preferred.
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential.
- Have proven experience of managing B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Understand current marketing trends.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Job date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 04:25:12 GMT