ICE Data Analytics has a unique opportunity for a full-time Client Support Specialist to join a team responsible for providing high quality, professional services in support of various Fixed Income Analytics platforms.
- Customer specific processing and support for ICE Data Services clients with accuracy and diligence to ensure users are able to maximize use of the various fixed income desktop products
- Provide excellent customer care with deep knowledge of system workflow processes, including moderate understanding of key product features
- Assist in implementation and set up of new accounts and projects
- Provide expert security modeling, training and support as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned such as coverage analysis for prospective clients, process sample/demo portfolios and generate reports as requested by the sales and account management staff
- Analyze, research, and respond to client queries in fast paced environment via phone, email and chat in a professional manner
- Work closely with various team such as Product, Quality Assurance, Data and Development to resolve client concerns
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Mathematics, Finance, Business, Economics or Computer Science
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sufficient analytical skills to understand and interpret theoretical/mathematical calculations
- Sufficient technical skills to troubleshoot the various products and platforms
- PC skills needed for basic experience in software navigation, especially when assisting clients as well as for efficient spreadsheet data manipulation
This role offers work from home flexibility of up to 2 days per week.
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.