Job title: Marketing Coordinator
Company: Sungage Financial
Job description: Sungage Financial has revolutionized the residential solar industry by offering a consumer-friendly approach to going solar. We need your help to create an even better experience for our customers and get more people going solar than ever before. We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator in our downtown Boston office. The Marketing Coordinator executes the marketing strategies that drive awareness and preference for the Sungage brand within the solar community. This role acts as a champion of the brand, ensuring that all external and internal communications support and reinforce the Sungage brand personality. It involves collaboration with the Brand Marketing Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Sales, Partner Success (PSM), Customer Support, Operations and Business Insights teams and reports to the Director of Marketing.
In order to be highly effective, the Marketing Coordinator will need extensive knowledge of Sungage’s product, target audiences, competitive landscape, available marketing communication channels, the creative development process, and possess excellent project management and communications skills. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing and managing tools, content, and resources that drive revenue.
Design and creative skills (25%):
- Create sales enablement tools, such as collateral, presentations, videos, case studies, website, digital advertising, HTML emails and landing pages
- Design and deployment of email marketing campaigns
- Oversee the selection and development of branded SWAG
- Consult on other brand visualization opportunities such as work environment, holiday gifting, trade show presence, etc.
- Be the brand ambassador for all external and internal instances that deliver the visual brand personality
- Provide creative direction to any freelance design work
Writing and communication skills (25%):
- Produce relevant content that engages and drives repeat sales among our channel partners – blogs, newsletters, infographics, videos, webinars, social media, website, and other interactive content
- Brand voice – act as a brand ambassador, ensuring our brand voice is present in all target-facing communications
- Participate in the development of training materials in collaboration with key internal stakeholders including sales leadership, product and customer service leaders
Administrative, project management and strategic planning skills (50%):
- Help develop and maintain our target market segmentation and customer personas–for partners, their reps, and homeowners — and generate database data as needed from Salesforce
- Audience intelligence—be the expert on the demographics and psychographics of our installer partners and homeowner borrowers as well as their buying process
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on their product offerings and how they are positioned
- Manage the resourcing and fulfillment of branded SWAG
- Conduct A/B testing and measure results to optimize learning
- Create and manage partner marketing programs that help our partners generate leads
- Maintain the database of marketing assets and ensure they are current and accurate
- Manage and improve organic SEO
- Report on key performance metrics and make recommendations for improvement
- 1-2 years of marketing experience in a dynamic, fast-paced marketing environment where innovation and agility are highly valued
- Excellent writing skills (a writing sample will be required)
- Competent knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong presentation, facilitation, and interpersonal skills; comfortable in front of large, senior groups
- Exceptional critical thinking and project management skills; ability to prioritize and balance multiple, ongoing projects, organized and detail-oriented
- Solid quantitative/analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation platforms
- Must be team-oriented, comfortable in a start-up environment, and able to adapt as expectations and responsibilities evolve
- Interest in solar and/or working for a mission-driven company
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or commensurate experience
- Previous solar experience a plus
Sungage Financial is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, achieving our business goals and building a stronger company. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, or other factors protected by law.
Sungage Financial is shaping the residential solar industry by bringing reliable and flexible financing solutions to the market. While the cost of a solar energy system has dropped dramatically over the past decade, financing has been the catalyst that has allowed more and more homeowners to go solar. Through our offering, Sungage enables solar installers to build strong and resilient businesses while helping families save money and live more sustainably.
Sungage is an environment of rapid change and constant growth. The key ingredients to our success are exceptional service and innovative technology and the amazing team that makes it all happen. The Company has offices in downtown Boston and Oakland. We offer a number of employee benefits, including stock options, 401k with matching, substantial paid time off, health coverage, health savings accounts, and commuter benefits.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Boston, MA
Job date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 04:42:28 GMT