Job Title: Sr. Data Analyst
Job Type: Contract-to-Hire
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL (3 days hybrid onsite)
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements). Our client is an $18B, Fortune 200 company in the automotive retailing, distribution, and services industry. They are currently ranked in the Top 20 companies to work for in the US by Fortune Magazine, Top 20 best companies for diversity and have an amazing work culture and impressive long-term growth prospects.
The Senior Data Analyst is at the forefront of DRIVE data efforts. The role is accountable for working with multiple business process teams, who are presently capturing the current state, to understand what entities are being used and how they are leveraged throughout various business functions. Once this foundation is understood, the role will be key in future decision-making and provide feedback on how processes or data may need to change as new ERP concepts are introduced into the environment.
Finally, this position will help oversee how changes are implemented regarding data, to help identify and troubleshoot issues during the build process.
- Capture entity and relationship from business operations
- Capture data states as entities move through a business process
- Document key terms and definitions within a department or business process for data governance
- Identify and document data requirements
- Comprehend cross-functional data needs, and present/articulate findings to an internal and external audience
- Provide input to report disposition/development projects to improve the efficiency of data analysis
- Work with business and IT partners to conclude the best solutions to merge the ERP process with existing business functions
- Review and provide feedback on the source to target mappings based on designs
- Test and troubleshoot data issues using SQL and/or reporting tools
- Interact with various teams and partners to ensure alignment on all the above activities