Job title: Technical Solution Consultant / Manufacturing Engineering Solutions (Remote option)
Job description: Pre-Sales Technical Solution Consultant II- Manufacturing/Quality Engineering
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
- U.S. based, highly skilled role within Siemens Industry Software focused on the Manufacturing and Quality Engineering software portfolio
- As a Technical Solution Consultant, you will be part of a team that engages with customers and prospects, supporting the Siemens team. These activities include gathering and documenting customer business needs and technical requirements, prepare and deliver compelling presentations and demonstrations of our software solutions, support customers with adoption of our solutions during the deployment phase.
- Develop a high-level knowledge of the breadth of Siemens’ digital enterprise portfolio that pertains to multiple industries with focus on Manufacturing Engineering and Quality Management solutions
- Create and deliver customer facing technical presentations and demonstrations
- Collaborate with the Siemens consulting and sales teams to support customer projects, proof of concepts, and user adoption during implementation of the Siemens software solutions
- Have a good understanding of the manufacturing process for part fabrication and assembly processes
- Have a good understanding of Quality Management System requirements: SPC, FMEA, PPAP, APQP, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must have at least 2+ years’ exposure to Manufacturing and/or Quality activities, from a shop floor perspective
- At least 2 years of experience using software applications related to areas of manufacturing engineering, quality engineering, and/or production operations (Strongly prefer MES software, but not required)
- Must currently reside in the continental USA and will not need Visa sponsorship of any kind, now or at any time in the future, for work in the USA.
- Must be open to an average of 30% – 50% travel, mostly domestic
- Must be able to work remote (virtual office)
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
- Candidate should have a BS degree in a quality engineering related discipline, or equivalent working experience with quality management systems
- Prefer candidates have experience with Siemens Xcelerator software portfolio including: Teamcenter PLM, Manufacturing Process Planner and Quality Management
- Candidate should have knowledge of engineering and quality processes including: APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning), FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis), PPAP (Production Part Approval Process), SPC (Statistical Process Control)
NOTE: Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the USA. Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the USA.
Where permitted by law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reason.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click .
Location: Livonia, MI