Job title: Talent Acquisition Administrator
Job description: The MENTOR Network provides services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and medically complex needs.
OUR MISSION AND PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
Sevita is a mission-based organization dedicated to providing high quality services to those we serve. Therefore, to deliver on our mission, The Network expects every employee to perform his or her job first and foremost in accordance with the Company’s mission.
Assists with recruitment and onboarding of employees for an operating group, assigned business unit, or other assigned area of responsibility based on recruitment needs. Plays an integral role in ensuring efficiencies, and creating a positive candidate and new hire experience. Provides support to the recruitment team in effective coordination of job postings, system tracking, onboarding and document production. Also coordinates projects in support of recruitment strategies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below:
Sourcing Support/Postings: * Utilizes the applicant tracking system to post all open positions for an operating group on company and external websites to attract qualified applicants.
- Manages job postings on all external posting sites, using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) best practices and established processes.
- Accurately tracks candidates’ progress throughout the hiring process, utilizing the applicant tracking system.
- Tracks referred candidates per the employee referral program.
Candidate Communication and Offers:
- Communicates required next steps with candidates, including completion of secondary application.
- Prepares and forwards offer letters to the candidates.
- Completes pre-employment requirements respective to operating group, state, and funding regulations; alerts the hiring manager and Human Resources with any concerns or discrepancies relative to: Background checks, driver’s license checks, state registries, reference checks, Social Security numbers, fingerprints, or other pre-employment requirements
- Works closely with Talent Recruiters and Hiring Managers to ensure a quality candidate experience and onboarding process; pro-actively seeks to maintain candidate engagement throughout the process and follows agreed-to plan for this purpose.
- Assembles initial employee new hire paperwork, background checks and other required information and sends to appropriate HR employee.
- Verifies that all required information is collected and sent.
- Maintains confidentiality, and appropriately handles confidential documents
- This position is a hybrid role (4 days WFH/1 day in office)
- Ensures purchasing cards and computer equipment are ordered prior to employee start date, as applicable.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Minimum Knowledge and Skills required by the Job
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required to perform the job:
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree strongly preferred
- One year of related recruitment experience preferred; Experience with applicant tracking software and online recruitment strategies preferred.
- This will be a hybrid role (4 days WFH/1 day in office)
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT STATEMENT
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined on a case by case basis through the interactive process.
The MENTOR Network is becoming Sevita. Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Location: LaPorte, MN
Job date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 04:39:05 GMT