Job title: Positive Support Analyst
Job description: REM South Central Services, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for Individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, and other complex needs.
Salary $50,000 annually!
Support individuals living in a community-based setting through analysis of behavior utilizing person-centered planning, plan development, data management and staff training
- Complete functional behavior assessments
- Provide feedback and coordinate with positive support professionals
- Develop, oversee, and review positive support transition plans and their implementation
- Oversee the implementation of person-centered behavior support plans written by the positive support professional
- Train and guide direct support professionals who implement the positive support transition plan or the positive behavior support plan
- Maintain a current working knowledge of and abide by all licensing regulations
- Observe and report on individual and staff interactions in various settings
- Design and supervise data collection methodology and continuously monitor and update as needed; including medication changes and any accompanying data needed for those changes
- Maintain open lines of communication between team members
- Keep accurate and timely records for billing each month
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft office programs and use them to create professional documents
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Successful clearance of background study as specified by licensing agencies
- Valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company policy, as well as access to a reliable vehicle
- Four years of supervised experience conducting functional behavior assessments and designing, implementing and evaluating the effectiveness of positive practices behavior support strategies for people who exhibit challenging behaviors, as well as co-occurring mental disorders and neurocognitive disorders and at least ONE of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree
- Ph.D. in a social services discipline
- Qualifications of a mental health practitioner as defined in Minn. Stat. 245.462, subd. 17
- Certified as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst or a Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Option to get paid within 24 hours after your shift with Dayforce Wallet
- Complex work adding value to the organization’s mission alongside a great team of co-workers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Expected salary: $50000 per year
Location: Cokato, MN
Job date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 04:16:43 GMT