Job title: DOL OBTT Virtual Employment Resource Coordinator (Temp position) – Nationwide (Remote)
Job description: Qualifications
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A High School Diploma and 5 years of experience assisting veterans, service members, and/or spouses in the workplace.
- or a Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of employment or career counseling experience.
- Ability to travel as requested.
- Knowledgeable of the workplace, occupations, and requirements for entry for occupations in the area of responsibility.
- Proficient and knowledgeable about webex; able to walk through troubleshooting the software with participants via phone and email.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Works well with veterans, National Guard and Reserve members, spouses, and interagency staff.
- Experienced in negotiating with partners and outside organizations or agencies relating to veterans, National Guard and Reserve member, or their spouses.
- Understanding of the military organizational structure, its occupational specialties and the correlation to the civilian workforce.
- Able to communicate effectively (orally and in writing).
- Able to facilitate meetings and provide briefings (in-person and virtually).
- Able to prepare and deliver presentations to various size audiences.
If you are interested in supporting and working with our military and a passionate Serco team- then submit your application now for immediate consideration. It only takes a few minutes and could change your career!
Military Veterans and Spouses encouraged to apply.
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has over 9,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset – we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
To review Serco benefits please visit: .
If you require an accommodation with the application process please email: or call the HR Service Desk at 800-628-6458, option 1. Please note, due to EEOC/OFCCP compliance, Serco is unable to accept resumes by email.
Serco does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies without being a contracted approved vendor. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Serco and will not be obligated to pay a placement or contract fee. If you are interested in becoming an approved vendor at Serco, please email .
COVID-19 Regulations: Serco complies with all applicable COVID-19 requirements. This may require employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, provide attestations regarding vaccination status and/or COVID-19 testing, or satisfy other conditions of employment that Serco deems appropriate, and employees may be required to show proof of vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 test results as a condition of employment (except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation).
Location: Lexington, KY
Job date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 04:31:04 GMT