Job title: Senior Sales Manager, US (Remote) with SaaS Company
Job description: What about you?
- You have a proven track record in business application SaaS sales, having built a career on doing the simple things right and consistently beating your number.
- Your foundation is enterprise sales, and you have a strong appreciation and understanding of the latest sales and marketing methodologies.
- Demonstrable management experience of a sales team and clear evidence of your ability to collaborate and manage resources across multiple teams.
- You are analytical and operationally strong, recognizing the adage that there is no shortcut to a sale and only a series of gates that need to be passed as effectively and expediently as possible.
- A lead from the front mentality and not scared of balancing multiple priorities while rolling your sleeves to get the job done.
- You know how to manage a project and understand the importance of communication inside and outside your team.
- You’re someone who finds it easy to develop good working relationships, cross-functionally as well as within your direct team.
- You are challenging and happy to be challenged while committing 100% to the chosen path.
More specifically you will:
- Let’s get this one out the way immediately – hit your number!
- Lead enterprise account engagement and implement a proven methodology and process for maximizing sales success.
- Mentor, manage and build the NA sales team ensuring effective ramp of new hires and continued improvement of sales productivity across the team.
- Be a key stakeholder in the ongoing development of sales enablement assets, programs and processes.
- Adhere to the company’s operational framework ensuring all sales tools are leveraged effectively and data entry/reporting requirements are met.
- Contribute to the company’s growth strategy and more specifically North America’s GTM priorities, sales structure, and hiring plan.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to maintain alignment of demand generation deliverables and sales goals.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success and Client Services teams to ensure post-sale customer success.
- Be a good corporate citizen and have a willingness to embrace the companies values of Growth, Mastery, Knowledge, Dependability, Order, and Industry.
- Ability to travel to Canada and within the US for client meetings and industry events (10%)
What you should have:
- 7+ years of related experience including 4+ direct full sales cycle experience selling enterprise B2B software, preferably SaaS ERP, finance, CRM, procurement, or adjacent sectors with 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience leading sales in an early stage, high-growth enterprise B2B SaaS environment preferred
- Proven line-of-business selling experience and able to engage at a CxO level within enterprise accounts
- Track record of selling B2B SaaS into some or all of these industries: Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Food Services, GPO/Buying Groups
- A clear understanding of value-based selling with multiple examples of success
- Strong EQ skills, able to build strong relationships internally and externally while inspiring and driving a team to deliver exceptional results.
Lorien https://www.lorienglobal.com https://www.lorienglobal.com/-/media/lorien/logos/lorien-impellam-logo-189×54.png
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 07:27:33 GMT