Job title: Youth Agent Assistant
Company: Senior Health Solutions
Job description: Job description
Company Overview –
Senior Health Solutions is a state licensed insurance agency that specializes in Medicare Life and Health Insurance. We take pride in outstanding customer service and deliver quality service to all.
This is not a remote position.
- Must be approved by Missouri Job Center
- Recruiting for the Youth Program, other eligibility may apply
- Resident of St. Charles County
Job Summary –
You will shadow an Agent learning the ins and outs of the insurance business, from an Agents perspective. As an Agent Assistant, you will assist our Agents with
- CRM Submission and Documentation
- Mailing of Customer Correspondence
- Assist Senior Agents with Compliance Monitoring
- New Business Submission and Documentation
- Monitor Business by using Carrier Websites
- Clerical work and Data Entry
We will train you in all aspects of the position. This is a part time position (25-30 hours per week), paying $15.00 per hour.
Days and hours negotiable
Must be approved by Missouri Job Center for the Youth Program.
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $15 per hour
Location: Saint Charles, MO
Job date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 04:59:55 GMT