Job title: Senior HR Generalist (HR Team)
Job description: Job description
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Senior HR Generalist role for those who, through their work, are willing to support our core value – people.
Tasks in the role
- Develop and scale efficient recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Improve organizational structure and communication processes.
- Work with teams, support them and improve communication.
- Support employees in cases of individual development, planning, and career.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of HR experience in multiple human resource disciplines, including talent management, employee relations, and performance management.
- Results-oriented individual who operates with business outcomes in mind while ensuring the best employee experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience coaching business leaders and facilitating organizational change.
- Comfortable working side by side with international and cross-functional teams when needed.
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration and influence.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
A bit about the team
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
We have quite a small HR team supporting mainly the Revenue Division. The total headcount is around 400 people. We work with employees all around the globe (50% work in the US, and 50% are located in European locations). Our team structure now is changing.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Work format FLEX: This offer stands for the “hybrid” work format: some days, you work from the office, and some #wfh. Trust us, it’s an efficient way of work. Proven!
- Low cost medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Dependent Care Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 401(k) plan with flexible ways to save and fully vested employer match up to 4%
- Generous PTO (Vacation, Floating Holidays and Paid Sick Time).
- Paid parental leave.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Life Insurance.
- Travel Insurance.
- Corporate Events.
- Snacks, coffee, tea.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We’ve been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2’s Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 22:43:38 GMT