Job title: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Night Shift
Company: Select Medical
Job description: Overview
UF Health Rehabilitation Nursing Assistant Virtual Interview Day
Meet with our Chief Nursing Officer and learn more about how you can use your skills and talents to help patients restore hope each day!
Wednesday, September 21 | 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Nursing Assistant Opportunities
Full-time Night Shift
Part-time Night Shift
Per Diem (Days & Nights)
We look forward to meeting you!
UF Health Rehabilitation Hospital
*A collaboration with Select Medical*
Certified Nursing Assistant
Full-time Night Shift
(6:45am-7:15pm/ 6:45pm- 7:15am)
Pay from $17.55 – $21.40
Plus shift differentials
Now Offering:$3,000 Sign on Bonus
Benefits of becoming a nursing assistant with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home
- Team-oriented and family-like culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Full-benefits package for full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability.
- Tuition assistance and professional development
Certified Nursing Assistants work collaboratively with our nursing and therapy teams and assist patients in their rehabilitation process. They are obtaining vital signs, help the patient with daily activities, promptly answering call lights, reporting any issues or progress observed, and reinforcing rehab techniques as assigned by the therapy team.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant required based on state JCAHO requirements
- BLS preferred
- Hospital experience preferred
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Location: Gainesville, FL
Job date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 04:40:19 GMT