Job title: Clinical Success Manager (PST/MST)
Job description: About SafelyYou
SafelyYou is an extremely mission-driven company that raised $60m in 2021 through series A and series B financing and is now rapidly scaling. Our company spun out of the UC Berkeley AI Research Lab and develops artificial intelligence to support care for those with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and other cognitive impairments. Alzheimer’s disease is the single most expensive disease in the US, costing an estimated $600b per year in direct and indirect costs. It affects 1 in 3 people over 85 and 1 in 9 people over 65. Our first product is focused on reducing the frequency and impact of falls, the leading cause of hospitalization for those living with dementia. We have peer-reviewed results showing up to 80% fewer falls with an average of 40% fewer falls and 80% fewer ER visits from falls. We’ve raised capital from top VC firms, including Founders Fund, Eclipse, Foundation Capital, and Data Collective, and the largest providers in the space are actively using, expanding, and evangelizing the service. We have also been awarded grants from the National Institutes of Health and the National Science Foundation, given the national importance of the issue – as the population continues to age, the global costs of Alzheimer’s and dementia are expected to double over the next 10 years. With fewer and fewer young people available to provide the care needed, we must find a way for technology to bridge the gap.
Your Role at SafelyYou
The Clinical Success Manager will manage customer accounts to drive adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion and advocacy across account portfolio. This includes facilitating customer outcomes through ongoing analysis of data. This role is ideal for an individual who has a high level of emotional intelligence with a strong project management background. A Clinical Success Manager must be dynamic, thriving in a fast paced, technology-driven environment, with enthusiasm about making a real impact within senior care and healthcare environments .
- Successfully and effectively manage customer accounts to drive adoption of technology, fall prevention culture and fall reduction interventions, leading to contract conversions, renewals, expansions and high opt-in rates across account portfolio
- Effectively communicate with various levels of stakeholders within an account serving as the main point of contact between SafelyYou and community locations
- Support communities throughout pilot period, coordinating and leading weekly fall huddles, discussing opt-in/consent strategies, creating user accounts, performing clinical review of fall events and providing technical platform support.
- Professionally field customer/family questions or concerns to overcome/manage objections to build trust in our service technology
- Cultivate a confident and engaged community partnership to drive retention and growth by demonstrating value in the technology and expertise in falls management
- Onsite community support for training, engagement in platform use, and improving fall response outcomes per customer needs..
- Developing and refining customer facing training materials, answering questions, and troubleshooting technology, serving as he primary conduit for communication of customer suggestions, systems issues and future product growth
- Collaborate and create various SafelyYou materials to support fall programs for customers and marketing support
- Effectively conduct zoom training sessions for community marketing/sales departments, family info sessions as well as staff training of system platform
- Professionally represent SY to the healthcare industry and other business partners through zoom webinars, conferences, and corporate meetings
- Foster customers/accounts that can further support the growth of SY through shared publications, media content, co-presenting at conferences, or as a business reference (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Represent the voice of the customer to improve our sales process and product roadmap
- Work cross-functionality with other SY departments: AI, engineering, sales / marketing, implementation, billing and operations to ensure customers needs are met as well as meeting organization goals, and budgets.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Current licensure as PT, PTA, OT, OTA, SLP, LVN, or RN is required
- Minimum of 5+ years experience as a Customer Success Manager or equivalent in a healthcare setting, preferably in a healthcare SaaS startup environment
- Experience in senior care healthcare environments communicating with various departments and leadership (Memory care, AL/IL, SNF)
- Passionate about SafelyYou’s mission and our technology
- Clinical expertise in falls management, root cause analysis, and interventions
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to present and explain our technology to a wide range of audiences – from C-Suite to clinical to families and non-technical audiences
- Ownership mentality for our customer’s success throughout the lifecycle of assigned accounts
- Ability to multitask across accounts, platforms and departments handling fast moving communication and precision follow up
- Calm and professional demeanor when under high pressure and multiple competing deadlines
- Exceptional active listening skills and effective communication to ensure stakeholders needs are being met and supporting trust in our technology and outcomes
- Proactive about anticipating and addressing issues before they arise
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to deliver on multiple projects at a time
- Demonstrated ability to wear many hats, manage ambiguity, and apply problem-solving skills
- Team player and willingness to support cross-functionally to ensure customer satisfaction over lifecycle of the account
- Ability to work remotely in an environment with minimal disruptions to lead/host customer calls via zoom
- Excellent interpersonal skills, building and maintaining relationships
- Technology savvy with expertise using G Suite, Office 360, Zoom, HubSpot, Slack and other online platforms
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time – ideally with your own vehicle to our community locations
- Required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination
Why Join Us? You Can Make a Difference!
SafelyYou offers a competitive compensation package, including but not limited to:
- A mission-driven company culture
- Fully remote
- Competitive salary & benefits, including fully paid employee premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k Program
- Monthly Education, Well-being & WFH stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Growth Potential
- Company Retreats
- Medical & Family/Parental Leave
At SafelyYou, we believe that a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, competitive, and resilient company. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We value all the perspectives our team members bring to the table, and that is why we don’t look for culture fit, but culture add. We want to hear from YOU! We encourage you to apply even if you do not fit 100% of the technical requirements.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: San Francisco, CA