Job title: Procurement Analyst
Company: S4 Market Data
Job description: Summary:
**PLEASE NOTE – This is NOT a technical role for a Data Analyst, Data Scientist or someone with an IT background. Candidates MUST have experience in the Market Data realm and be able to administer Market Data contracts. Please read the description before you apply**
The Procurement Analyst at S4 Market Data will oversee client projects and be responsible for the overall service delivery of our managed services with respective clients. This position will manage market data service inquiries and projects from clients as well as manage a market data administrator within the projects to ensure administrative tasks are being completed in an accurate and timely manner. The ideal candidate will have market data vendor management and administrative experience; sourcing and negotiating contracts, managing procurement/sourcing requests throughout the spend life cycle, speaking with internal business units and stakeholders (legal, finance, IT, etc.) to procure goods/services for our clients. The candidate needs to be located in the US, this is a fully remote position.
- Handle day-to-day demand management or vendor management and administrative inquiries from internal business units, including but not limited to; data/sourcing requests, contract negotiation, entitlement administration, exchange reporting, moves/adds/changes requests, inventory management, procurement/legal approval, expense allocation, invoices reconciliation, and spend reporting.
- Interact with the client’s various internal stakeholders and business units; technology, legal, accounting/finance, human resources, and investment managers.
- Oversee the inventory management process of leavers/joiners, ensure current inventory is accurate and up-to-date. Oversee the reconciliation invoices and validation of monthly allocations/expenses.
- Conduct monthly/quarterly exchange reporting and ensure exchange policies and data compliance across the client’s end-users and applications. Administer their datafeeds (EMRS, DACS, Etc.)
- Review spend and enact cost savings and avoidance initiatives. Provide respective business units with an overview for their costs; understand their products/services and respond to any inquires as needed. Maintain reports on costs and identify ways to consolidate spend.
- Conducts regular internal team meetings to report on client SLA’s and to ensure all client service deliverables are being met and completed.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Business, or related degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience in financial services or market data. Relevant work experience in consulting is preferred.
- Experience working with Market Data vendors such as Bloomberg, FactSet, Exchanges (NYSE, ICE, etc.).
- Knowledge of FITS and MDSL inventory systems is preferred.
- Excellent communication and project management skills and experience in working closely with internal client business units and senior stakeholders.
- An entrepreneurial and self-regulating mind-set. Display a high level of time management skills to manage multiple and elaborate requests simultaneously.
- Have high energy and be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 04:09:50 GMT