Job title: Python Software Engineer III (remote)
Job description: Qualifications:
- 3+ years of Software/Systems Engineering experience
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Solving real world problems
- Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation.
- Develop highly resilient and scalable applications
- Design, write, test, and deploy production-ready code
- Validate innovative solutions with our customers and continuously delight them!
- Proficiency with data manipulation languages.
- Maintain existing backend processing platform (specific object-oriented language + functional tests in Python).
- Proficiency in development languages including but not limited to: Python, C++, XML, SQL, in Windows and LINUX operating systems
- Java/J2EE, Spring Boot/Integration knowledge will be a plus
- Familiarity of industry best practices: code coverage/reviews, Test-driven development, continuous integration.
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology and continuous improvement mindset.
- Knowledge of data storage subsystems (On Premise: Oracle/SQL Server, Cloud data lakes)
- Ability to complete moderate and complex bug fixes.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in fluent English.
- Experience in Dockers, Kubernetes, Services in Azure, AWS or another cloud platform is desirable but not essential.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact [email protected] or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
Please read our
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Job date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 04:24:49 GMT