Job title: Oracle Cloud HCM – Senior Manager
Job description: Industry/Sector Not Applicable
Management Level Senior Manager
Job Description & Summary A career in our Oracle Human Capital team, within our Oracle consulting practice, will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to modernize their HR business processes around core HR, Benefits, Payroll/T&L, Recruiting, Talent Management, Compensation, Learning, along with numerous other processes. We also drive continuous innovation including efforts to introduce automation, new solutions, industry-specific model systems and solutions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success with one or more Oracle application modules performing functional configuration and/or technical development, including:
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful Oracle solutions, especially FRICEW (Fast Formulas, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow) design and development or Oracle Applications DBA;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing network of client relationships and community involvement;
- Communicating value proposition,; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
- Delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Demonstrating proven extensive abilities and success as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; and,
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback.
Travel Requirements Up to 40%
Job Posting End Date December 30, 2022
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniormanager.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 04:23:05 GMT