Job title: Software Developer (.Net)
Company: Providence Partners
Job description: We are looking for a dynamic Software Engineer with experience in defining processes and solutions for releasing high-quality software in a fast-paced environment. An ideal candidate would have proficiency and experience with .NET/ASP.NET, .NET Core, C#, SQL Server.
These are urgent requirements and can interview ASAP. These are remote roles and can be worked from anywhere in the United States.
- Architect and design framework for the new product and re-architect / re-design existing products.
- Inherit legacy systems and take them through next-generation evolution to address requirements as per the latest market trends and customer expectations.
- Design and develop products for Warehouse Management/Order Management systems using Microsoft technologies using Agile development methodologies and product engineering life cycle
- Design applications and database systems for the next-generation global eCommerce solutions as per the industry standards.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 8 + years of Technology experience/skills with Web Services, Distributed Systems, and Microservice development.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies, specifically: .NET/ASP.NET, .NET Core, C#, SQL Server, Windows 2008/2012 server
- Good understanding of event-driven architecture.
- Working knowledge on web portals (ASP, ASP.NET) and Mobile Apps
- Strong on DB programming
- Creation of comprehensive unit test plans and executes test cases in line with test plans.
- Excellent Debugging and troubleshooting skills (Mostly in .NET and T-SQL part)
Location: Austin, TX
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 04:19:39 GMT