Job title: Youth Support Worker
Company: Professional Services Group, Inc.
Job description: Professional Services Group, Inc.
PSG/CIP is a multi-service community-based social services organization that fulfills its mission of helping individuals and families to achieve their greatest potential through dynamic, cost effective and innovative programming responsive to the needs of diverse communities.
The Youth Support Worker provides individual skill development and support to youth referred through the Comprehensive Community Services Program and supports and assists youth in the follow-through and success of their individualized goals. Services include individual meetings, structured recreational activities which build social skills, crisis intervention, school support, and parent contact.
WORK LOCATION: Office is located at the Kenosha County Job Center. Position also offers some flexibility to work from home.
WHY WORK FOR PSG/CIP?
- Be part of a great team that is passionate and dedicated to making a difference in the community!
- Opportunities for advancement
- Professional development
- Great work-life balance
- Competitive benefits package, including: paid time off and company holidays; health, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance for eligible full-time employees; 401k and profit sharing.
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Analyze youth capabilities, strengths, and problems to determine the services required to meet the unique needs of youth.
- Implement, evaluate and review youth goals in collaboration with team members, youth, and their families.
- Exercise judgment to intervene as an advocate for youth in school, the community, and during emergency and crisis situations.
- Attend youth/family team meetings.
- Report on youth progress
- Organize and facilitate individual meetings and structured recreational activities that assist youth in developing pro-social skills and connections.
- Must have reliable transportation on a daily basis, a valid driver’s license, and automobile insurance.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Criminal Justice, or other related fields.
SALARY: $16.83 per hour
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Tags: work from home, WFH, remote work, youth, teen, community, mental health, social services, human services, addiction counseling, supportive, nurture, career, treatment, crisis, kids, children, therapy, multilingual, bilingual, behavior, communications, compassion, positive, impact, continuing education, development
Expected salary: $16.83 per hour
Location: Kenosha, WI
Job date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 04:39:05 GMT