Job title: Placement Specialist – Second Shift
Company: Professional Services Group, Inc.
Job description: Professional Services Group, Inc.
PSG/CIP is a multi-service community-based social services organization that fulfills its mission of helping individuals and families to achieve their greatest potential through dynamic, cost effective and innovative programming responsive to the needs of diverse communities.
The Placement Specialist receives family related information and conducts searches to locate potential relative placements for children requiring out-of-home placements. It also ensures timely and well-coordinated placements for children requiring higher levels of care.
SALARY: $18.27 an hour. Plus a $1,000 sign-on bonus!
OFFICE LOCATION: Office is based in West Allis, WI. Position will be 50% remote work once fully trained.
SCHEDULE: Hours are Monday through Friday from 2:00pm-11:00pm with rotating weekends. Weekends are on a 5-week rotating schedule to assist with answering phone calls.
- Conduct relative/family member background searches utilizing the identified web-based search sites.
- Conduct background checks
- Accurately update and maintain all relevant databases on a daily basis.
- Work collaboratively with Initial Assessment, CPA’s and Placement Resources.
- Responsible for accurate and timely documentation of case activities in accordance with agency and contractor policy and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field desired.
- Open to applicants who are in last semester and are on track to graduate.
- One year experience in Child Welfare is preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Tags: customer service, data entry, attention to detail, call center, Excel, computer skills, reporting, work from home, WFH, remote work, community, mental health, social services, human services, supportive, nurture, career, treatment, crisis, therapy, multilingual, bilingual, behavior, communications, compassion, positive, impact, continuing education, development, families, social work, psychology, child welfare, eWISCAWIS
Expected salary: $18.27 per hour
Location: West Allis, WI
Job date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 04:39:05 GMT