Job title: Residential Sales Representative
Company: Pella Northland
Job description: Job description
Are you looking for a career where you are empowered to be extraordinary? Do you want the opportunity to be part of a company where employees treat one another like family and do right by their customers every day? Well, you’ve come to the right place. At Pella, care is not a just a word – it’s a legacy. We exist to improve the living experience of our customers and enrich the lives of our team members.
Care is what sparks Pella Passion. It’s our mission to be the desired window and door brand by delivering a reliable, responsive and uniquely memorable experience that exceeds our customer’s expectations. If you’re as customer focused as we are, are passionate about selling a product you can confidently put your name on, and if you’re looking for a career, not just another job, this is the place for you. Join our world class Sales Team in the Twin Cities Metro!
The Residential Sales Team at Pella Northland is focused on delighting customers our customers in their initial interaction with Pella, and making sure that positive energy is carried out through their entire experience. Our team improves peoples lives by working with them to figure out what style, color, size and type of Window or Door is best for their needs, and helps to make the process fun along the way!
Here’s what winning looks like in this role:
- Present product offerings during in-home sales consultations
- Provide solutions to home owners who have contacted Pella, requesting our services and inquiring about our products
- Provide an excellent experience to our customers to ensure their future referrals
- Achieve strong sales by fulfilling customer needs with the vast products and solutions that Pella Windows & Doors has to offer
- Enter sales data appropriately into Salesforce and other CRMs
Skills needed to win:
- Prior sales experience highly preferred
- Ability to develop relationships in a sales setting
- Valid Drivers License and clean driving record
- Customer Focused
- Positive Energy & Team Work Mentality
- Desire to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Results Orientated, Goal Driven & Self Motivated
- Knowledge of general construction applications and terminology and/or window and door applications or components is desirable but not required
And by the way, we’re not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Pella Northland:
- Competitive compensation, bonus, and commissions plan!
- Eligible for a variety of Bonuses including Profitability and Review based bonus!
- Casual work environment
- Office from home
- Opportunities for internal Promotions and Transfers
- Contagiously positive company culture!
- Quarterly recognition for going above and beyond
- Work for a widely recognized company with a great reputation!
Does all of this sound good to you? Make your next move! Apply now.
Pella Northland is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by law.
If hired, you will be asked to produce proof that you have a legal right to work in the United States. Offers are contingent upon Pella Northland’s pre-employment compliance, including, but not limited to: a criminal background check and pre-employment drug test.
Employment at Pella Northland is “At Will.” This means that, if you accept a job offer that Pella Northland extends to you, both you and Pella Northland will be able to terminate the relationship for any or no reason, at any time. This application is not a contract.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Woodbury, MN
Job date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 04:16:43 GMT