Job title: PAIP Facilitator
Job description: | Job Title: | PAIP Facilitator
| Program: | Prevention
| Reports to: | Director of Support Services
| Schedule: | M-Thurs- 12-8, Sat 8-4
| Classification: | Part-time; Non-Exempt
| Grade: | 4
| Holiday Schedule: | General
| WFH Status: | F
SUMMARY: Facilitates PAIP (Partner Abuse Intervention Program) groups and completes paperwork as needed according to the Illinois Protocal for Abuser Intervention Programs. This is a part-time position that reports to the PAIP Program Manager.
JOB SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide direct and indirect client services.
1. Co-Facilitate PAIP programs.
2. Provide presentations to PAIP participants as it relates to Intimate Partner Violence.
3. Provide the provision of individual assessments of clients referred to the men’s program.
4. Contact referral sources regarding the involvement of the client in the CCSS batterers
program and/or their compliance when needed.
5. Assist Program Manager in the development of PAIP curriculum with Director of Support
6. Assist Program Manager with client filing and paperwork weekly including court reports
and billing as needed.
Networking and referral sources
1. Provide accurate, consistent and caring referral services to clients and maintain accurate knowledge of local social service agencies and available resources.
2. Support Coordinator in developing a working relationship with referral sources in an effort to raise the awareness of the PAIP Program and to increase the referrals
3. Other duties as assigned by supervisor or Executive Director.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS | KPI | EVIDENCE
| Facilitate weekly PAIP curriculum | Provide weekly logs to supervisor and data entry
| Assist coordinator in all monthly paperwork and surveys | Incorporate surveys numbers into management report monthly
| Maintain relationship with court personnel as needed to assist PAIP Program manager | Provide data to supervisor monthly
POSITION REQUIREMENTS | Education/Certification | Required | Preferred
| Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field | X |
| Valid Driver’s License | X |
| 40 Hour Domestic Violence Certification | | X
| | |
| | |
| Experience | Required | Preferred
| Minimum 2 years’ experience working in domestic Violence Field | | X
| Strong presentation skills and public speaking | X |
| Strong communication skills and relationship building | X |
| | |
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
This table directly refers to the frequency of which your job requires you to do on a daily basis. Note: These duties are site specific.
| Office Equipment | Rarely (R) | Occasionally (O) | Frequently (F)
| Telephone | | | X
| Computer | | | X
| Fax Machine | | | X
| Copier | | | X
| Physical Demands | Rarely (R) | Occasionally (O) | Frequently (F)
| Standing | | | X
| Sitting | | | X
| Lifting (Max 40 pounds) | X | |
| Carrying | | X |
| Walking | | | X
| Driving | | | X
| Working Conditions | Rarely (R) | Occasionally (O) | Frequently (F)
| Indoor | | | X
| Outdoor | X | |
| Loud Noises | | X |
| Fumes | X | |
| Mental Demands | Rarely (R) | Occasionally (O) | Frequently (F)
| Problem Solving | | | X
| Make Decisions | | | X
| Supervise | X | |
| Interpret Data | | X |
| Organize | | | X
| Read/Write | | | X
Expected salary: $18.45 per hour
Location: Tinley Park, IL
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 04:25:37 GMT