OVERVIEW & PURPOSE
Responsible for administrative duties determined by or in conjunction with management and otherwise relieves officials of clerical work and administrative and business detail by performing the following duties. Will work closely with the sales and operations to improve the overall order process and help increase customer satisfaction.
• Organizes received data and source documents; identifies data to be entered
• Interfaces with appropriate staff including administration, sales, and service to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data
• Processes sales orders turned in by sales staff and translates these orders into format which warehouse and logistics use to deliver to client
• Enters data in alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic form into computer following established guidelines and procedures
• Proofs data entered against source documents; makes necessary corrections
• Responds to staff members inquiries regarding data entered or source documents
• Provides general administrative support including drafting of correspondence, calendar management, and meeting coordination
• Provides additional support to sales staff on larger deals
• Backs up Branch Administrative Coordinator Level 3
• Maintains prompt working hours daily
• Maintain neat and orderly work area at the end of each day
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Ability to use personal computer and industry standard software programs to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
• Some general knowledge of data processing is a plus.
• Awareness and experience in the eAutomate billing system and Salesforce beneficial.
• Must have knowledge of various office equipment and be knowledgeable of the Internet.
• Ability to learn new systems and software programs.
• Good clerical and typing skills a must.
• Must have excellent customer service-related skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks through effective use of time is required.
• Strong attention to detail is needed.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
POSITION TYPE & EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position is full-time and non-exempt from overtime, with typical working hours between 8AM and 5PM.
This position requires very minimal travel between company locations.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required; college degree preferred.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
Current driver’s license. Access to vehicle for job travel between company branches. Valid certificate of insurance with the minimum liability requirements set forth by the company.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties , responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Modern Office Methods provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.