Job title: Freelance Digital Coordinator and Production Designer
Company: Omnicom Health Group
Job description: Overview
Digital Coordinator / Production Designer
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A Digital Coordinator/Production Designer that will support multiple brands and cross-functional partners, including creative teams, UX/digital designers, project management and development on delivering our user experiences to our intended audiences (patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals).
A successful candidate will balance multiple projects at once, have a keen attention to detail, and a constant curiosity that keeps them growing. As a subject matter authority for publishing tools, this candidate should be able to optimally communicate, simplify, and relay technical language to cross-functional partners and also provide minimal edits to digital design assets.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
Your main role will be to take the portfolio of assets created from the creative teams and input them into content management systems. You’ll then work back with key partners to QA all content before scheduling and publishing to a digital platform.
A typical day/week can entail reviewing the brand plans for your assigned platforms. You’ll have weekly meetings with your cross-functional partners to conceptualize and align on the priorities and issues.
You’ll build, QA, publish, and monitor real-time delivery of all content you submit. On occasion, there will be technical challenges that will require triage and communication with technical support teams to resolve.
Content Authoring (Primary)
- Your main role will be to take the portfolio of assets created from the brand and creative teams and input them into the content management system
- You’ll build, QA, publish, and monitor real-time delivery of all content you submit
- You’ll work with key partners to QA all content before scheduling and publishing
- You’ll have weekly meetings with your cross-functional partners to conceptualize and align on the priorities and issues
- Troubleshoot and input minor CSS changes and provide additional markup/snippets as needed
- On occasion, there will be technical challenges that will require triage and communication with technical support teams to resolve
- Experience with content management systems such as
- Adobe Experience Manager
Production Design (Secondary)
- Production of minor design assets and project designs
- Experience in Sketch, Adode XD and Photoshop
- Prepping for development handoffs
- Input assets into Zeplin and other handover tools
- Provide basic functional annotationsA
- Contribute to design system assets and style guides
- Attend client development handoffs and speak to updates
WHAT YOU BRING
- A Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Digital Design or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years’ relevant work experience including web design or CMS authoring/management experience
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new priorities
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Logical reasoning, troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven attention to detail and process knowledge
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 04:32:13 GMT