Job title: SaaS Bus Platform ServiceNow Developer
Job description: Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
As Nokia’s growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
The SaaS Platform Development Engineer will play a key role in Nokia’s exciting Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business.
In this role, you will be part of a team responsible for building and delivering the Nokia SaaS Business Platform, a platform which provides the primary interface to the end customer for ordering, billing and ticketing/support services for Nokia’s SaaS offerings.
In this role you will develop your knowledge and profile in the growing business of SaaS and at the same time you will learn how to handle it at scale by developing the underlying technology.
What you will learn and contribute to
Are you passionate about solving problems?
Although your primary responsibility in this role will be to develop/configure ServiceNow based user stories, you will likely also be involved in one or more of the following activities as directed by the Business Platform Leader:
- Product Definition:
- Defining detailed requirements for Business Platform functionality
- Investigating and documenting interfaces between external vendor platforms and internal Nokia ordering or billing systems
- Defining options and advantages related to utilization of different Cloud Platforms (e.g. Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP))
- Planning: Participate in low level, Agile-based planning for implementation and delivery of defined capabilities based on defined customer delivery schedule
- Working closely with team and vendors to process Agile backlog tasks as assigned and in priority order, in compliance with defined Sprints
- Configuring external vendor systems in which the business platform will be built upon to support defined user stories/flows
- Interfacing with external vendors on any of the activities defined in this list (e.g., ZenDesk, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Functional or acceptance testing of new capabilities prior to deployment
- Writing software for the business platform
- Documentation: Documenting or guiding documentation for the use of the Business Platform for internal Nokia and external users/customers
Your skills and experience
- Experience in configuration and management/integration of ServiceNow based application
- Bachelor´s degree in engineering/technical discipline, Masters Degree is a plus
- High integrity and compliance with Nokia Platform principles (Open, Fearless Empowered)
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Fast learner
- Low resistance to change, agility in taking on different responsibilities
- Strong understanding of Agile mode of operation
It would be nice if you also had:
- Java development experience is a bonus
- Experience in using enterprise customer interfacing platforms is a plus
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and #LI-Remote working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Company Culture: We believe our people are our greatest asset and we aim to foster a fun, challenging, positive, and inclusive work environment. We offer 1-on-1 mentorship, learning and development opportunities, global impact and interaction, and flexible work/life balance.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
- Vaccination Requirements : FOR US ONLY: Nokia employees, wherever required by law or contractual obligation, must receive a COVID-19 vaccination or an otherwise approved accommodation based upon applicable law.
Job date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 04:26:51 GMT