Location: King George
Navy Data Recorder
Engineering and Technical Support
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Percentage of Travel
Up to 10%
Type of Travel:
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking a detail-oriented individual to perform the duties of a Data Recorder in support of the Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD) Aegis Weapon System (AWS), Littoral Combat System (LCS), and other Naval combat systems.
Must be willing to work onsite in King George, Virginia.
Typical tasks include:
* Provide Data Recording Services for our Navy Customer.
About the Role:
* Record test data in a Combat System laboratory utilizing multiple electronic methods and media types, for example: CFast Cards, Memory Cards, Optical Disks, USBHDs, 4MM Tapes, DVD’s.
* Transfer data to required destinations via electronic and physical mail methods.
* Perform established data processing procedures as necessary.
* Communicate effectively and appropriately.
* Generate required documents and contractual deliveries.
* Provide additional support as tasked by our Navy customer.
* Opportunity for growth to include evaluate, analyze, and update tools used to collect data. (scripts and software program suite).
You’ll Bring These
* DoD Secret clearance must be obtainable and maintainable. (US Citizenship is required in order to obtain a security clearance from the DoD.)
* Meticulous attention to detail.
* Willing to work overnight non-standard work hours.
* Willing to work in a team environment and independently.
* Willing to travel to other Navy/DoD Facilities occasionally.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Current Active clearance.
* Knowledge of Red Hat Linux or similar.
* Combat System knowledge or experience.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
* Degree preferred but not required to start in this position.
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.