Job title: Parts Clean/Assembly Technician
Job description: MSR-FSR is looking for highly motivated individuals, who are interested not only in a job but building a career in the Semiconductor industry, to join our team as Parts Clean/Assembly Technicians. At MSR-FSR we value hard work, collaboration, and excellent customer service to proactively solve problems and provide solutions in the high tech manufacturing and construction space! If you are interested in building a career in a cutting edge field, our entry and mid-level opportunities are the way to go!
What a Parts Clean/Assembly Technician Does:
These Technicians are primarily responsible for processing, cleaning and inspecting parts and assemblies from high tech semiconductor manufacturing equipment. Technicians will inspect incoming parts to be cleaned, and may also disassemble, clean/refurbish, reassemble, perform final clean, and prepare parts in a controlled cleanroom work environment. At all times this team will strive to maintain the highest safety and quality standards, while focusing on the needs of our customers and our company values. Duties may include:
- Practicing inventory management to ensure proper stocking levels are maintained
- Receiving, inspecting, processing, packaging, and transporting parts and components
- Use and support with maintenance of processing equipment including media blasters, solvent benches, ultrasonic tanks, ovens, etc.
- Utilizing a combination of cleaning techniques, including but not limited to mechanical cleaning and chemical cleaning equipment, to clean equipment
- Daily use of safety equipment, including hearing protection, safety glasses or face shields, chemical resistant aprons and gloves as required
- Handling potentially hazardous materials, following appropriate manufacturing and safety procedures
- Working in a cleanroom environment, wearing appropriate cleanroom garments and following stringent micro-contamination protocols
- Strictly adhering to all corporate, industry and site protocols and procedures
- Ensuring work area, equipment and tools are clean and properly maintained
- Reading and understanding written work instructions and procedures; assuring that each step of the prescribed procedure is annotated as complete when finished
What Youll Bring:
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to be detail oriented
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- A high degree of good judgement, work ethic, and initiative
- Mechanical aptitude do you like to tinker? Have experience with basic hand tools? Do you do your own car maintenance, have experience with HVAC systems, general maintenance experience? We love that in the Semiconductor industry!
Skills & Opportunities Youll Gain:
At MSR-FSR entry level truly means getting in on the ground floor with opportunities for growth! Here is how well support YOUR development in the field:
- Learning + Development: You will receive comprehensive, on the job training that will include virtual, in person, and interactive formats. As a Parts Clean/Assembly Technician you will receive certifications to advance in your role, and pay increase once youve completed each certification.
- Grow Your Career: If you start as a Technician with us, the possibilities are endless to grow in this field! We have opportunities at the entry level and beyond, here in Oregon, and around the globe! If you decide down the line that you would like to try another position, or possibly relocate, well work with you to help you meet future career goals.
- Teamwork: MSR-FSR is a company who is trusted by their clients to provide top notch service, and we know that a variety of perspectives and experiences are essential to providing that service. As a Preventative Maintenance Technician you will work on a team of technicians that rely on collaboration, proactive problem solving, and strong communication to help each other reach their highest potential!
- Make an Impact: As a Technician the work that you perform is essential to the sustainability and success of the machinery components that go into the manufacturing of semiconductors. This work is about more than turning a wrench, or repairing a leak, it is an integral piece of the process that contributes to high tech manufacturing as a whole!
- High School Diploma
- Ability to pass required 10-panel drug screening and background check
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, and lift for extended periods of time and to walk long distances
- Ability to work compressed work week, 12 hour shifts on a 4/3 day per week rotation; nights and day shifts may be available; flexibility to work either is ideal as we may have limited shifts open.
- Experience with basic hand tools in a professional or personal setting
- Ability to read and understand technical procedures and instructions
- This is a safety sensitive position; ability to maintain the appropriate standards and utilize all required personal protective equipment is required
Why Work in the Semiconductor Industry?
Our Parts Clean/Assembly Technicians work in a cleanroom setting where semiconductors are manufactured. Semiconductors are a piece of technology that contribute to, and impact everything in the way that we live our lives today They’re an integral piece of the technology in our seatbelts, cars, kitchen appliances, phones, computers, and more! Our current way of life is possible because of semiconductors. Good news – you do not need direct experience to break into this exciting field
Benefits of being an MSR-FSR Employee:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Paid on the job training
- Performance based pay increases
- 3 & 4 day weekends At MSR-FSR we expect our employees to work hard and also give you time to play hard. this position is on a compressed work week schedule, so thats right, you will have alternating 3 and 4 day weekends.
- Working in a cleanroom is a much safer working environment than most, as COVID-19 protocols are common everyday practice in the industry
- Controlled working environment with protective gear, masks, and gloves
- Laminar air flow reduces airborne contaminants
MSR-FSR is a high-tech manufacturing and construction company that provides managed engineering solutions to industries including semiconductor, life sciences, and energy in support of their operations from start to finish. Our services and expertise include decontamination of parts & equipment, refurbishment, re-engineering, onsite maintenance services, installation/deinstallation of equipment, commissioning/decommissioning, quality assurance & control services, as well as certification testing.
MSR-FSR is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. This is a safety sensitive position; ability to maintain the appropriate standards is required.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Job date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 04:31:04 GMT