Job title: Paramedic
Company: Mobile Medical Corporation
Job description: MMC is hiring a REMOTE SITE PARAMEDIC to manage medical operations on a long-term construction project.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Kansas City, MO
- Our paramedics manage the on-site clinic and provide emergency treatment, wellness, safety support, and customer service to the construction project population.
- Our paramedics are an integral part of the construction team and work closely with safety, risk management, and workers’ compensation programs.
- Our on-site medical program is designed to provide occupational medical care, support OSHA compliance, and help mitigate risk for workers that may get hurt on the job.
- Our paramedics oversee managing healthcare services and support for on-site health and wellness efforts, treatment plan monitoring, and case management.
- Our paramedics are responsible for daily patient care, safety support, and the development of health and safety programs that ensure our contractors and staff are healthy.
- Our paramedics provide follow-up treatment and assure appropriate patient care documentation in our proprietary system.
- Our paramedics work collaboratively with the medical and operational leadership at MMC, local medical providers, and client staff, as well as liaise with key contacts within our client’s corporate structure.
- MMC provides state-of-the-art equipment, comprehensive training, and ongoing support from our corporate team.
- This position will work closely with outside medical providers.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as a Paramedic (or military equivalency)
- Current State Paramedic license and/or NREMT
- Current BLS and ACLS
- Must be well organized and able to function independently
- Must be able to maintain a flexible work schedule as client needs to change
It’s a Plus If You:
- Have previous occupational health experience (this is more important than military experience)
- Have managerial experience
- Have previous OSHA 30 training
- PHTLS, ITLS, and/or TCCC
- Have previous experience working in a construction environment
- Are technologically savvy and have familiarity with EMR software. Have experience in emergency medicine or critical care (omit, they don’t need critical care experience and every medic has emergency medicine experience.
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunities to move geographically
- Opportunities to promote to leadership positions
Why you will enjoy working for MMC:
- We use state-of-the-art equipment and an electronic medical record system for charting.
- MMC has a lot more to offer than just this job. There are opportunities to move vertically, horizontally, and geographically. Annually, 20% of our openings are filled by internal employees.
- We offer more training than most other companies.
- With new clients and projects added daily, there is always an opportunity to transfer across the country.
- We have an open-door policy. We encourage it and we look forward to how you can help our organization.
To learn more about our company, go to: Mobmed.com
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Expected salary: $24 – 28 per hour
Location: Kansas City, MO
Job date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:00:38 GMT