Job title: Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Shuttle truck driver
Company: Midwest Logistic Systems
Job description: Leesburg, AL | $1,600 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,000-$1,450 weekly
Home time: Daily
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
Job ID: 220727
- Work directly for
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work, with occasional Saturdays.
- Out-and-back dedicated routes.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers with a day cab.
- Shuttle loads from cross docks to other cross docks, MLS domiciles or plants. Occasional deliveries to auto manufacturers.
Pay and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- Additional bonuses based on driving performance.
- $1,600 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of Leesburg, AL.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and Christmas.
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures, qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver, please contact an MLS recruiter at 800-636-3143.
Job MLS Driver
Sign On Bonus 1600
Expected salary: $1000 – 1450 per week
Location: Fort Payne, AL
Job date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 04:20:55 GMT