Job title: Level Three Support
Company: Medicus IT
Job description: Level Three Support
Do you have a passion for networking and systems builds? Do you enjoy solving very complex IT related problems? Does working with the latest cloud-based technologies excite you? Do you want to work for a company that will invest in your career growth as much as you will invest in them?
Medicus IT is a rapidly growing MSP with a focus on providing top quality service to our clients and directly having a positive impact on the healthcare industry, by ensuring our clients never have to worry about their IT infrastructure. We empower our employees with the opportunity to grow their careers in a variety of areas in the IT world, with the ability to work with many different technologies on a very frequent basis!
Currently, Medicus IT is looking to add to our team and we are looking for someone like you! Medicus IT’s Level Three Support role is responsible for the design and implementation of customer-facing and internal systems, including public and private cloud environments as well as on-premise infrastructure and telephony systems, all while providing a world-class client experience daily. In addition to leading projects, Level Threes provide escalation support to all service delivery team members.
Interested in learning more? Apply today and let’s talk!
Medicus IT is honored to be named to the following:
- ChannelE2E #2 Top Healthcare Focused MSPs (2017 – 2021)
- ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs (2017 – 2021)
- Datto ‘Blue’ Partner Status (2017 – 2021)
- Inc 500|5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (2016 – 2021)
- Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For (2017 – 2021)
- National Best & Brightest Companies to Work For (2017 – 2021)
- MSPmentor Top 501 Managed Services Providers – Worldwide (2017 – 2021)
In addition to being a best company to work for, Medicus IT offers incredible benefits that go unmatched!
- 401k with Company Match
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Optional Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 14 days PTO (Including Birthday PTO!)
- Fully Customized Development/Growth Plans
- Certification Reimbursements
- Monthly employee appreciation events
- Fully stocked breakroom
Role and Responsibilities
- Resolve new and escalated service tickets, provide guidance for or personally resolve aging and complex issues
- Assist clients with the design and implementation, installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop computers, mobile devices, peripheral equipment, telephony systems, servers, storage, networking and software
- Troubleshoot and resolve client emergencies with minimal oversight, persevering until resolved
- Install and/or upgrade Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Install, configure, support complex virtual environments with High Availability in VMWare ESXi and Hyper-V environments
- Work with clients to harden security posture through policy and advanced technologies according to Medicus IT standards and processes
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associates degree in technology-related field OR equivalent combination of education and work experience
- A minimum of 5+ years of as a Systems Engineer or similar role, working in Microsoft Environments
- Required certifications: MCSA: Server Infrastructure (70-410, 70-411, 70-412) or equivalent, MCSA: O365 (MS-100, MS-101), business and leadership experience
- Strong understanding of Windows 2016/2012/2008 servers, Active Directory, SQL, SharePoint, Exchange Servers, Backup Technologies, Microsoft Azure, Hyper-V, ERM experience a plus (NextGen, eCW, Dental Xray Systems), Microsoft SQL Server, Internet/DNS/E-mail/Communication issues
- Strong working knowledge of VMWare, Citrix, VPN, and Terminal Services
Medicus IT is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all Federal and State laws, regulations, executive orders, and mandates – including the OSHA mandate, implemented on 1/10/2022, requiring either (a) COVID-19 proof of vaccination or (b) non-vaccinated weekly testing and mask requirement.
As a healthcare specific MSP, many of Medicus IT clients have more robust vaccination requirements than our internal policies. As our clients update their COVID-19 policies, some job roles may be required to meet client vaccination requirements.
Location: Chandler, AZ
Job date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 04:24:18 GMT