Job title: Senior Marketing Data Analyst
Job description: Job description
This position is fully remote/WFH
McGaw.io, a marketing technology, and analytics agency is in search of an experienced Data Analyst to become our Senior Marketing Data Analyst.
You will work with account leads to take client data collection and analysis to the next level. You’ll be involved in the whole analytics stack, from data architecture and implementation to building dashboards and doing in-depth analysis.
Our Mission at McGaw.io is to help companies of all sizes realize their customer data is their most valuable business asset. And we help them realize that through customer data infrastructure, high power analytics, marketing automation, personalization, and funnel optimization.
McGaw.io’s core client base sells online, and we help them achieve growth through AB testing, marketing automation, data-driven insights, digital marketing campaigns, and growth hacking.
Our track record is impeccable, and our leadership has supported some of the fastest-growing companies.
You’ll be in charge of integrating and deploying analytics tools and frameworks required to provide advanced measurement capabilities to some of the fastest-growing companies. You will be working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup environment where deadlines and time management are a must.
- Get shit done
- Build data pipeline diagrams
- Build dashboards based on KPI Metrics
- Work directly with the client to create analytics specifications
- Create analytics and integration schemas to build analytics spec
- Measure conversion and behavior tracking in all stages of the funnel
- Integrate new data management technologies into existing structures
- Automate convergence of large amounts of data from numerous sources
- Research and apply new data technologies and stacks to solve business problems
- 5+ years of Google Analytics
- 5+ years of Google Tag Manager
- 1+ years of experience in Segment
- 1+ years of experience in Amplitude
- 2+ years of experience with BI tools like Looker
- Website AB testing experience
- 1+ years experience with Remote work
- 1+ years agency experience
- 1+ years in client-facing role building analytics integrations
- Team player
- Highly coachable
- Quick learner that can adapt to an ever-changing startup environment
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, listening, and writing)
- Positive and transparent personality
- Fearless with a willingness to try new ideas and concepts
- Organized, efficient, and ready to get stuff done
- Autonomous and driven
- Scrappy and resourceful
- Project management
Observable indicators to let you know you are performing well in this role:
- Client Strategy: Lead client growth and optimization strategy to identify revenue opportunities to have a 6-month roadmap for your clients
- Client Happiness: Secure approval from the client to conduct either a case study or video testimonial of their project at 3 months, 6 months, and/or at project compµletion 85% of the time.
- Client Retention: Retain 80% of clients in recurring contracts over a rolling 3-month period
- Project performance: Achieve a labor efficiency ratio of 3.0+ on client projects by your 90th day
- Client Expansion: Expand project size/scope/revenue 10% of the time by the third month of work with a client
- Client performance: Accomplish 90% of the client’s objectives during the project timeline
In this role, you will work directly with clients and the internal McGaw.io team to ensure we have all tracking set up to manage our complex growth projects. You will interface with account leads and clients to understand analytics and measurement needs. You will turn your notes from these meetings into an analytics schema that can measure conversions and all stages of the funnel.
These analytics schemas will also be used to create integration with other tools using Segment.com. This role must have experience using Segment, Amplitude, Mixpanel, or a similar tool. You’ll be writing data schemas to power the entire marketing and sales stack through Segment and reporting on that data in Amplitude and sometimes a data warehouse. You will be responsible for managing the project from start to finish to ensure we are tracking the right things, things being tracked are correct and manage client and internal resources to have measurement needs coded correctly.
After a project has been measured, you will help the team fine-tune the reporting to ensure we can generate insights. This will require strong project management skills to ensure nothing is dropped. You will also be responsible for ad-hoc report building to help a client find answers to their toughest questions. If a report cannot be created out of the box, you will provide more advanced solutions to help them find the answer. This could include setting up a SQL database for them to improve their reporting and show this on a dashboard.
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible hours
- Work remotely
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Competitive salary with opportunities for bonuses
- Company Laptop, Monitor, and other equipment needed for remote setup
- Federal holidays off for
- Radically transparent workplace
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions
- Become a thought leader in the marketing technology community
- Continued education and training that exceeds what you have ever seen before
- $25 monthly Starbucks allowance
- $50 monthly Uber Eats allowance
- Soup when you are sick
- Birthday and Anniversary gifts
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Orlando, FL
Job date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 23:18:57 GMT